Posts by Pwn3r4Life

If you want something musical and different from the Beats, I recommend the DT 770. Anything Beyerdynamic will be the complete opposite end of the spectrum from Beats, and pretty damn good as well. And I believe in both burn-in and brain burn in. Your ears will adjust in time to the less sparkly highs. But the bass will increase in transparency and punchiness over time. At least, that is my experience from all of the headphones I've ever owned.
They are bass heavy, but honestly not a bad headphone. Go to Best Buy, give them a solid listen, and decide if you like them.   Check out Ty from InnerFidelity's Review Here I legitimately trust his reviews more than any other reviewer. He does a fantastic job of putting the sound of headphones into words.   If you don't mind my asking, for what store is the gift card? I know that Best Buy has a lot of other headphones, if you know where to look in the...
None of these are getting enough head time. I want something, anything that I'll actually use.   Up for trade is my collection of various portable headphones. I am looking for...   Full Size Cans Portables IEMs Fountain Pens Gadgets ANYTHING!   Make me a trade offer! I will consider ALL OFFERS and I can add cash as necessary for any and all trades.   Bose IE2  $30 Condition 7/10 Headphones are in perfect condition. Right ear cuts in and out. The issue is...
I know I have an espresso machine somewhere. I will look for it when I get home this weekend.
As far as the fins, pick whichever better matches the design of the headphone and is the most comfortable. I assume from the box that the IEMs are going to be very edgy, so my vote goes to III.
Wow. You sir, did not receive enough credit for this. I will sub to this thread and use it as a guide for when I purchase full size, open cans for myself and want to make a custom cable. That looks gorgeous, and so professional. How much did it cost you?
From where did you purchase those grills? Or did you make them? Those honestly look great. I've seen a lot of people use chicken wire, but it looks disgusting to me. I've heard the increased air to the driver's really improves the treble, and this looks like the way it should be done. Sending pm...
I don't mean fabric braiding around the cable, I mean braiding the actual cable. Like this... There are many benfits. Greatly reduced stiffness and almost no phonics are huge. Often, cables like these are OFC or OCC copper, sometimes silver, thus resulting in better sound quality, depending on who you talk to. I don't expect to see any benefits from said cables in an IEM from V-Moda, as I'm expecting to not be very high end. But there is no doubt that theyLook coolHave no...
Flat cables are meh. They never tangle which is useful, but as far as I know, they are always rubber. The phonics in said cables are terrible. My vote for cables would be braided cables. Where the strands of copper are individually coated and braided, almost no phonics, and SO FANCY! But that is really expensive and most people won't care about that.I like the customizable case idea. Although I think putting shields on a case is a bad idea, simply because the steel shields...
You guys are killing me here. I want to know!