Posts by Pwn3r4Life

Believe it or not I've been seeing a lot of HD 201 and HD 428. They are cheaper Sennheiser's but they are still Sennheiser's...
I understand, I was just worried.
Let your wife listen to the pair you aren't using and she will stop complaining. Totally worth the dough...
And Val? Is super mic going to happen? If not I'll buy one aftermarket I'm getting a little frustrated. I won't be mad if you say it won't happen, it's just The lack of communication after being given a for sure release date...
It's not a contest on leakage.Assuming you have a great fit with both. M80s semi open, HD25 closed. Hd25 will isolate more and leak less. It's a sad fact. That said you could remove the face plates and block them out with some blutak, but that will make them sound like crap, I tried it.The m80s don't have BAD isolation and leakage, but at about par.
That's Apple for you. One of the things I really hate about that company...They add useless lines of code for old devices to bog them down and make the new ones seem like lightning.Same deal with iTunes on windows. It takes minutes to launch and is turtle speed on an i7. But on a Mac it seems to be twice as fast on an i5. It's really a great strategy by Apple but a total D move that I can't do anything about.
Sorry if I sounded rude earlier, I have a problem with sounding rude over the Internet.The P5s were purchased by a lot of people and sold soon after due to their excessive warmth and lack of depth and clarity. The P5 is a dang sexy headphone, IMO better loping than the m80. I read a lot of reviews saying I wanted to love it, but I just couldn't. The C5s I wouldnt agree with either. The Secure Loop seems like a cool doodad, but I just don't feel they stack up against the...
The headphones, like, ummmmm, morph? I guess you cOuld say, to fit your head. Right out the box leakage sucked. My mom could tell I was listening to, "a piano and a woman singing", I was listening to someone like you by Adele. After 2 weeks I did the same thing. My mom said she couldn't hear a thing, I cranked up the volume and she said she could hear noise but couldn't make out the music. Or even the style of music. If you get close to someone you can easily hear it but a...
Oh my! My friend where shall I begin?!?!? I get it, you are new... But do some research before buying... I'm not trying to sound mean but IMHO purchasing the C5s was a poor decision. The P5s are a hate them or love them headphone, that choice is up to you and you completely. The P5s are a more "fun" headphone and isolate far better, the M80s are more serious and don't isolate as well. You could have both, but I'd take one of them back. P5s for loud places, M80s...
My brother had solos and I got these bad boys and my bro has have all the best stuff, so he bought the beats pros and TBH they are equal, but very different.I find the Beats Pros to be more comfortable and have more clear highs, but at the price of less accuracy and and an odd FR graph. It sounds like boosted bass and highs. The m 80s have WAY clearer bass with FAR more impact. But that being said they can be a blanketed on the highs. Piano and high pitch male voices, like...