Posts by Pwn3r4Life

Well, I'm not to knowledgeable in this price range but I put my two cents in... Note that I am basing my input on the assumption that the money symbol you used is for Euro and that it converts to approximately $75. You listed noise cancelling in your requirements, yet the headphones you listed are not noise cancelling. I think you mean noise isolating which shields your ears from outside noise, whereas noise cancelling literally cancels any noise that gets through. The...
  M-50s IMHO are a good headphone... 5 years ago. In the $200 range I would go with either the m80 from V moda or the HD25 1 ii from Sennheiser. The m-50s might seem attractive at first, but they tend to be a bit harsh and make your ears ACHE after 45 minutes. The HD 25 will isolate far better than the m80s but I prefer the sound signature of the m80s. It is a bit more balenced where as the HD25 is great for rock.
I still think Apple has it cornered. ALAC is just as good as FLAC and the iPhone 4s DAC puts out a great amount of power. Almost as if a small amp was inside. I was deliberating between iPhone 4s and Galazy SII for awhile I prefer Retina to Super AMOLED and the camera is superior. Not to mention I'd have to convert all of my audio files from ALAC to FLAC.
Yes, the isolation improves over time. Headband molds to your head to provide even pressure around ear creating a better seal and this better isolation Allow at least 30 hours on head for headphones to adjust
Sennheiser HD25-1 II or V-Moda M-80/V-80 Simple as that bro. M-80 has more range. HD-25 has more clarity M-80 has more range. HD-25 isolates more. M-80 has less fatigue. HD-25 is more "fun."   The following is from Armaegis' reviews found here.http://www.head-fi.org/t/574617/review-comparison-beyerdynamic-dt1350-t50p-sennheiser-hd25-1-ii-hd25-13-ii-pioneer-hdj-2000-v-moda-m80-aiaiai-tma-1   V-Moda M80: Well balanced, somewhat airy, engaging but polite. A surprisingly...
    Difference between the IE7and the IE8 is not worth the $250. I'd recommend the IE7 over the IE8 because of the large price difference. IE8 has a TON of bass. Like a ton!!!!!!! Unless your a bass head, I'd say go with another IEM.
Is your profile pic of Dr Dre wearing HD800's? I can't tell what cans those are but that's hilarious.
  Sennheiser makes the best wirelessl. Not to be too vague...
My m80s cover my entire ear, I don't have small ears. They are still on ear, just my ears don't show...
Those aren't really portable cans bro... I know Koss has some cases on their website for pretty cheap, they might be too small though...