Posts by Pwn3r4Life

I have heard the K545 or K550 (can't remember) extremely briefly and not with my own music, I found it to be extremely lacking in detail. But I think the person was using Pandora, so that explains that.I have also briefly heard the K512 and enjoyed it. A bit tinny, but I liked it.I really wish I had a chance to spend more time with some AKG products as well as some Grado's. I just wish my wallet had the same idea. Chi Un Fi 8 is coming up, so I'm stoked for that.
Pads, in order of brightness (& harshness in lower treble) Pleather > Velour > LambskinIn order of bass extension Velour = Lambskin > Pleather If I wasn't listening, I wouldn't be able to hear the difference. I used the velour pads by far and away the most simply due to comfort. I marathon listen to headphones for about 6 hours at a time and generally sweat with leather and pleather pads. Feel free to check out my...
I was part of the Oppo PM-2 loaner program. I spent an absurd amount of time with those things on my head. That said, I have not heard the Audeze EL-8.   I will say this. The Oppo PM-2 does not scale with amplifiers, at all. I got to try them with the Oppo HA-1, a chinese O2+ODAC knock off, and straight out of my Oneplus One. Could I tell a difference? Yes. But it was not enough to persuade my lazy self to switch to an amplifier if I was already playing music out of my...
I can't recommend the PM-3 because I haven't heard it and haven't heard much about it. From what I have heard, it has a touch more treble than the PM-2, which was treble light. Another headphone to add to your list of one's that you are looking at is the Audio Technica M70X. That headphone apparently sounds great and has a dead neutral frequency response. It is in the same price range and style as the PM-3 and I believe it folds flat. The PM-3 will probably have a...
Classical music sounds very intimate on the PM-2. It also is not spacious. The treble is cut a bit so it won't sound very "airy," if you know what I mean.On a train car, they might work. Depends on the kind of train. And a plane? If you sit in first class, no problem. Otherwise, no. I'd say they allow outside noise in than they do your music out. But I do not at all reccomend these for anywhere outside of a home or office type environment. Any louder than a typical office...
If they share the same driver, then why are the specs so much different? T20RPmkII Type : Semi-open RP dynamic Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 30 kHz Sensitivity : 97 dB/mW Max Input : 2000 mW Impedance : 50 ohm Weight : 330g (excluding cable) T50RP Type : Semi-open RP dynamic Frequency Response : 15 Hz - 35 kHz Sensitivity : 98 dB/mW Max Input : 3000 mW Impedance : 50 ohm Weight : 330g (excluding...
I cannot yet commit to my attendance. But I'd love to go. I'll have to check my schedule.   I must say, I'm most excited to try out some of the Wizard's IEMs. I've heard that they are smooth, bright, warm, musical, analytical, and above all else fantastic! It is confusing, finally I be able to see how they are for my ears.   I'm also stoked to try some of the higher end offerings from Mr Speakers. I spent a good amount of time with the Mad Dog 3.0 but they left...
Call me crazy, but cap that bottle up tight and give it a few turns, a very light shake to get everything mixed. I was having similar issues with my Noodler's Borealis Black in my Sheaffer 100, accidentally spilled the bottle, mixing around the ink that was in the bottle. Now, what's left of it performs much, much better.Give it a shot! Can't hurt. I guess some Noodler's inks are prone to settling.
Just letting you know, you are violating a rule of the classifieds "4. Products that are of dubious legality cannot be sold or traded on the forums, such as computers, hard drives or DAPs loaded with music."
I'm looking to get into customs and the Custom Art Music Two sounds like it would be more than a good fit for me. However, I am very picky when it comes to sound signature, and would like to avoid the huge loss that comes with reselling ciems. Can anyone point to a full size headphone that sound similar to the Music Two? I am quite familiar with the full size market, but there are so few reviews of the Music Two that it scares me. Much thanks to all of you in advance for...