Posts by Pwn3r4Life

DT1350 added
My bad they are the same headphones called Roc Nation Aviators. Come in other colors besides black if you look around that site.  
I understand that the P5s will not be the best sounding phones of the bunch, however they are the most stylish (IMO), said to be the most comfortable, and comes with a really nice case. Where as the M50, is just a leather sack. They all have their pros and cons and all Head-Fiers will put sound quality first. But the reason I started this thread is so that people could weigh the pros and cons because personally, I don't want to wear a vice on my head for hours because I...
No I'm pretty sure the Roc Nation are $150 and the aviators are $80.
Alright now I am pretty new to Head-Fi and after doing some research it seems like I am not the only one with this problem. Basically all of the other reviews I have read are either dated or vague so I figured I'd start this. Please base your reviews on if you were to use these portably, with only a small amp (if any), and a portable MP3 player.   Sennheiser HD25-1 II The Powerhouse $199.95   These headphones have been out for a while now and are loved by...
AgreeOr the slightly more expensive skullcandy Roc Nation should give you better sound. More in-ears have what why you are looking for check out some Senn Mx or Cx don't know which or much about either but those should fit the bill.
Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviator has everything you are looking for and better sound. I highly recommend not purchasing Beats, my brother has a pair and he constantly breaks them and they are made in china. The skullcandys are more durable (still built in china I think) but would be a better buy and $50 cheaper. They also come with lifetime warranty just in case.  
The Phiaton MS 400 is only $162 on Amazon. Is this really the best headphone I could get for my range? By portable I mean that they will fit into my computer bag or backpack in the case they come in. My dad has a pair of Bose QC15 (along with everything else Bose has ever made) and I could easily tote those around in their semi-hard case. The P5s caught my eye, has everything I'm looking for but all the reviews I have read says the highs has a weird sound to them. By...
I recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser IE7s and am very happy with the sound I got for a mere $163 (Amazon). However after I listen to them for more than two hours I get this unbearable itch in my ear that in a few minutes becomes painful. I have tried all the tips that came with my Senns and purchased some comply foam tips but the same things happens with all of them. I have concluded that I can not wear in-ear headphones of any kind for extended periods of time and...
Code:I will email them this right now!