Posts by Pwn3r4Life

If you don't mind my asking. What is your reason for selling?
Has anybody here heard of or heard the Burson Audio Supreme Sound Op-amp? The thing is pretty massive, 16x42x21 mm for dual, and fetches $70. What do you guys think? Do you guys prefer IC op-amps over stuff like the Burson Audio SS and the Audio GD op-amps? This stuff still makes almost no sense to me, but I'm giving this stock OPA a good listen before I swap in my OPA2134.
I PMed two days ago about the HA-Info DAC/Amp. No reply. Are you still selling it?
Since the mounts use 3M adhesive, yes. That is the same stuff used to secure Command Hooks. Very secure, and it should not leave any residue behind or damage what you connect it to. I don't think that they would be reusable though. But if you take them on and off a lot, I know you can buy more base mounts on the website for pretty cheap.
So basically, find someone who had success with an op amp in the same system you have, or just swap until it sounds great? You guys are nuts! But I mean that in the most endearing way. I love it! Personally, I don't want to fall into this trap. I have too much to tinker with already. But I still don't understand why they sound different. Madmax, care to explain?
So then what is the point of all these different Op amps? Can't you just measure one better than all the others?
I'll do some more research and try to find one that matches my taste as far as sound signature. Natural and warm, yet slightly technical, and nothing close to bright.That's 17 choices though, I have my work cut out for me.
I have had my J-Buds J6s for quite some time now. Unfortunately the housing is on its last legs. I had this idea to remove the drivers from the housing, and make my own.   I've always loved the design of the Apple Earpods. They are great for when I want to listen to music, but need to hear ambient noises. Also, they are perfect for sharing music with friends, as they fit almost anyone's ears. I've only found a few flaws in the design: the cheap plastic housing, the awful...
Is there a community chart somewhere? Like a big list of most of the op amps, as well as price, where to buy (I've heard Ebay, but I've heard don't use Ebay), and their price. That would be extremely helpful. I've heard the OPA827, OPA627, OPA-Earth, OPA-Moon, LT1355, and the MUSES 8920 are all great. But I can't find a whole lot about where to buy any of them, or information about the products themselves that isn't in the form of charts that I can't understand. Anyone...
No mod is necessary for this fix. I highly recommend you get a modmic. I've been using an early edition for almost 2 years. The sound quality is fantastic, matches up with that of a Blue Snowball. http://www.modmic.com/ I have my modmic base affixed to a clip, you know the shirt clips that some  headphones come with so the cable does not jostle around. Then when I need to use it, I clip it to the top of the headphone cable, near where it plugs into my headphones. It looks...