Posts by Snag1e

I have not listened to the HM5s, or the other headphones that the OP mentioned. On the budget side, however, I would recommend the Sony MDR-V6. It's fairly neutral while still having decent bass presence, and it is easily driven by pretty much anything. If you can stretch your budget a bit more, I would probably go with a pair of Shure SRH-840s.
Trying to sell some stuff that has been laying seeing little to no use. All of the headphones are in good condition, however I have no problem taking pictures by request. I will accept payment in either USD or in Bitcoin. Shipping is free to the conus. Thanks for looking! 1. Beyerdynamic T70P - $295 2. Skullcandy Mix Master Mike - $130 3. Sennheiser HD280 Pro - $60 4. Sennheiser HD-428 - $25 5. Fiio E9 (without power adapter) $55 6. Canon Rebel XS DSLR $275 7. NIB...
Skullcandy Mix Master Mike - Like new condition, I received them in a trade recently, and they don't get much use here, so I am looking to pass them on. They have some interesting DJ features like switching to Mono when one cup is swiveled, a cable that can plug into either cup, and a mute switch. These are the black version. I have the headphones, Case, and 1/4 '' adapter. I would like $140 Shipped CONUS for them. I will also accept the equivalent in BTC/LTC as reported...
Indeed. If you are ever in the south east Idaho area with nothing to do shoot me a pm. haha
I have four pairs of headphones that I would like to sell or trade. I have no problem taking some pictures and uploading them if there is any interest. I will ship free to the Conus, and will only ship to the US and Canada. I am open to any trades, just make me an offer. Thanks for looking! 1: Koss TBSE1 - These headphones are like new in box, I am the original owner, and have used them very sparingly. They come with all accessories, and the unused Tony Benet download...
The KSC-75 are the best that I have heard around that price...
Subscribed!
I would recommend the O2 amp paired with a Behringer UCA-202 as the dac. Both are great pieces for the price. Best of luck and and enjoy your 650s!
I have decided to sell my like new pair of M50s, due to them just not getting much use. I don't think much needs said about the M50, but it is a great budget headphone with plenty of bass that is easy to drive. I am the original owner, and have the original box, warranty slip, and 1/4 inch adapter. However I misplaced the black audio technica bag that came with them. While I have not uploaded a photo yet, if there is any interest in these, and you want to see some...
The only person able to decide if anything is worth it to you is yourself. However, I would recommend you hear some other pairs of decent headphones before you write them all off. I, personally was not a fan of the HE-400. I felt as though their integration between the mids and treble was off, causing to them to sound artificial, and the overly exaggerated upper HF was somewhat annoying to me as well. There are several headphones that cost less than the Hifimans that in...