or Connect

Posts by morethansense

Good thing I'm of Chinese descent. I have three months til the Lunar New Year!
Now a brushed aluminium (NOT aluminum) keyboard, I would definitely pay...a reasonable price for?
If you've got an amperage drop across anything, you have a current leak.Clearly you don't have much experience with LEDs even if you mean 2 amps through them.With readily available low voltage SMDs, 2 amps with a 3.2V voltage drop puts the out the same amount of light as a 60W incandescent bulb.
It should be really simple to detach them and give them a wash. Warm water and hand soap should be gentle enough.
Is there actually any reason to buy an Asgard 2 over the Jotunheim?
 Basically an unnecessary term for headroom & linearity.
You can. Just disassemble your Schiit, lay out the metal and spray paint it.
I just received mine a week ago. Can we please know which ones are? Is there a serial number after which all have been updated?
 Your definition of fun doesn't match mine. I must be getting old. V-shaped signatures have never been fun for me. My 'fun' is a more in-your-face, slightly shouty and involved signature.I apologise as my qualitative audio language is not up to par as I'm more used to processing with numbers in the frequency and time domain, which don't mean much to some people here. Which DT880 are you using and with what amp to get those results? There is a factor of 10 difference in...
If the DT880's uncomfortable for you, how do you sleep on your pillow at night? Haha, just joking. The DT880's and the K7xx have different sound signatures, the former is a lot more detailed, crisp and precise with a massive soundstage, the latter is much more 'fun', punchy and involved.