Posts by buson160man

I am in the process of trying out the cable pro reverie audeze headphone cable on my lcd 2 . While it is not cheap at 639.99 it is sounding pretty impressive so far after 23 hours of break in time .I saw that nordost has a new audeze headphone leash the heimdall 2 but the price for admission is a rather steep at 799.99 . I thought the cable pro was  steep . Boy the price for admission on these upper end premium cables is getting pretty steep approaching the price of the...
 I like your play on words. It works.
That is a valid point the more the connections the more the possibility of signal degradation . The price is 799.99 usd ouch!!!!!!!!!Especially considering the lcd2 headphone costs 995 usd   at least when I bought mine . Really a cable that costs almost as much as the headphone you wil use it for . Come on the price on cabling is really out of line these days .
 The headphone cable I am trying (30 day trial period) is the cable pro reverie headphone cable for the lcd2/3  headphones. I was considering the cheaper freedom cable which was a lot cheaper .I have had some experience with cable pros power cables . I bought a couple on closeout from his site .I think they could have been prototypes but they did sound pretty good and were reasonably priced . I did eventually buy two of his reverie power cables for a pair of emotiva...
 How many caps did you have to replace? Just curious.
 How many caps did you replace? Just curious.
 I just purchased a aftermarket cable and with no time on it all it just embarrassed the stock cable . The difference was like between a decent sounding stereo and a transistor pocket radio . I think that for a thousand dollars the cable they include should be at least decent sounding.
 I don,t know about you but a year ago I ordered one of his copper based headphone leashes for my lcd2 v2s . I waited for three months and I got an email letting me know my order was cancelled . At least I got my refund for my order . But I did not initiate the cancellation . In the end I guess I was happy with the refund but after waiting in anticipation for three months and then get my order cancelled that sucked.  I guess he preferred filling orders for his more...
 I know what you mean the pricing on these aftermarket cables is ridiculous. Beside that for the price that audeze is asking for there headphones they should include a decent cable with their phone .          
 I was reading the latest absolute sound when I saw a advertisement for a brand new heimdall 2 headphone cable for the audeze headphones. I could not find any pricing for the new leash on the net . I am hoping someone has some information on the pricing of this new headphone cable for the audeze phones .Any info would be appreciated .   And while I am creating this new thread I thought I would ask if anyone has heard this new nordost cable with the audeze heaphones. In...