Posts by mastershake2393

As much as it pains me to do this, I am selling my K3003i. The sound is absolutely phenomenal. These come with everything; leather case, original packaging, etc. I'll even throw in some additional tips (if I can find them amongst all my moving boxes...) They are in good condition, with the left driver having some slight scratches. If I had to rate them, condition wise, on a scale from 1-10, I would give them a 8.5/10. Originally bought them here...
Just looking to buy.   Send me a PM and we can talk!
Just looking for a pair of SE846 (now), preferably with original packaging and accessories. Thanks!
Got these about a week ago in a trade. I enjoy the sound, but the highs are quite fatiguing to me. The IE800 is in pristine condition. I don't think there are any scratches or anything on the IEM or the cable. However, it does not have the original packaging and carrying case. It WILL come with all of the [proprietary] tips and a Shure carrying case. Looking to get $500 shipped. Additionally, I will only sell within the U.S. and Canada. Provided you have good feedback, I...
Got my pair earlier today from a fellow Head-Fi'er. They have something like 200-300 hours of burn-in on them.   I've listened to them for roughly three hours today and am already impressed. I haven't done any extended comparisons between my FX700 or ER-4P yet, but I don't think I will need to.   These seem to be a great fit for me where sound-sig is concerned.   Oh, another thing I came across when listening to these: I don't hear any lack of data retrieval compared...
I have another IEM which I think will suit my needs across the board on the way, so I'm just "testing the waters" to see if anyone is interested.   Condition/Contents   EM5813: All the accessories (which means 4 pairs of tips and the carry pouch) are included, along with the original packaging. I will also include the original receipt for warranty purposes, though these are a few months outside of warranty as it is. I would rate the condition these are in as a 9/10....
Selling my e-Q5's as there's really no need for them anymore.   They're in good condition. The cable is losing flexibility by the IEM housing on both right and left earpieces, and there are a couple of minor scratches too.   They will come in original packaging and include [nearly] all of the original accessories. I'm keeping the small ear tips as I doubt anyone would want them considering how long I've used them :)   I'm looking to get $140 + free shipping within...
  Hah, sounds like me when I bought my (ex) girlfriend a pair of Meelec M9's and found them substantially better than the IE8's that I had at the time. Needless to say I sold them off immediately and bought a pair of my own.
  You know, I looked into those awhile ago for workout purposes but never got around to buying a pair. Are they really that great?     Hm, I'll have to look into those.   A couple days ago, I nabbed a ER-4P (!) for $100, so we'll see how that goes.
  Ah ok.   Thanks for the correction music. I'll be sure to look into it :)