Posts by mastershake2393

Got my pair earlier today from a fellow Head-Fi'er. They have something like 200-300 hours of burn-in on them.   I've listened to them for roughly three hours today and am already impressed. I haven't done any extended comparisons between my FX700 or ER-4P yet, but I don't think I will need to.   These seem to be a great fit for me where sound-sig is concerned.   Oh, another thing I came across when listening to these: I don't hear any lack of data retrieval compared...
I have another IEM which I think will suit my needs across the board on the way, so I'm just "testing the waters" to see if anyone is interested.   Condition/Contents   EM5813: All the accessories (which means 4 pairs of tips and the carry pouch) are included, along with the original packaging. I will also include the original receipt for warranty purposes, though these are a few months outside of warranty as it is. I would rate the condition these are in as a 9/10....
Selling my e-Q5's as there's really no need for them anymore.   They're in good condition. The cable is losing flexibility by the IEM housing on both right and left earpieces, and there are a couple of minor scratches too.   They will come in original packaging and include [nearly] all of the original accessories. I'm keeping the small ear tips as I doubt anyone would want them considering how long I've used them :)   I'm looking to get $140 + free shipping within...
  Hah, sounds like me when I bought my (ex) girlfriend a pair of Meelec M9's and found them substantially better than the IE8's that I had at the time. Needless to say I sold them off immediately and bought a pair of my own.
  You know, I looked into those awhile ago for workout purposes but never got around to buying a pair. Are they really that great?     Hm, I'll have to look into those.   A couple days ago, I nabbed a ER-4P (!) for $100, so we'll see how that goes.
  Ah ok.   Thanks for the correction music. I'll be sure to look into it :)
Whatever happened to advancements in MA drivers? Was that not actually a thing, or am I just re-imagining when MA IEM's came out?   It seems I haven't since I have my e-Q5's in my ears right now...   They SEEMED to be a good middle-ground between a BA and DD IEM, without sacrificing much. I don't hear anything inherently wrong with the e-Q5's sound for instance.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but besides the e-Q5, there have only been the GR-8/10, e-Q7, and...
  Same 
Yeah, I have several pairs of the Super and gel tips, as well as some UE tips so I should be set where tips are concerned.
Alright, thanks for the help!   I will probably place my order sometime this week or the next (since they're only $200) depending on if I want to really splurge and get a pair of W4R's. I'll give early impressions and comparisons to my RE-400 and e-Q5 upon receiving them.