Posts by mastershake2393

Change of plans. I'm OK with keeping either the DT880 or X1, but would like to explore something different.   Condition/Contents   X1: Comes with the headphones in pristine condition, all of the original packaging (cable, 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, and instructions + warranty info), and a 10' MediaBridge cable. As previously stated, the headphones look fantastic. There are no scratches, abrasions, etc. on them. Due to the construction of the ear cups, they might have a...
Selling my e-Q5's as there's really no need for them anymore.   They're in good condition. The cable is losing flexibility by the IEM housing on both right and left earpieces, and there are a couple of minor scratches too.   They will come in original packaging and include [nearly] all of the original accessories. I'm keeping the small ear tips as I doubt anyone would want them considering how long I've used them :)   I'm looking to get $140 + free shipping within...
  Hah, sounds like me when I bought my (ex) girlfriend a pair of Meelec M9's and found them substantially better than the IE8's that I had at the time. Needless to say I sold them off immediately and bought a pair of my own.
  You know, I looked into those awhile ago for workout purposes but never got around to buying a pair. Are they really that great?     Hm, I'll have to look into those.   A couple days ago, I nabbed a ER-4P (!) for $100, so we'll see how that goes.
  Ah ok.   Thanks for the correction music. I'll be sure to look into it :)
Whatever happened to advancements in MA drivers? Was that not actually a thing, or am I just re-imagining when MA IEM's came out?   It seems I haven't since I have my e-Q5's in my ears right now...   They SEEMED to be a good middle-ground between a BA and DD IEM, without sacrificing much. I don't hear anything inherently wrong with the e-Q5's sound for instance.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but besides the e-Q5, there have only been the GR-8/10, e-Q7, and...
  Same 
Yeah, I have several pairs of the Super and gel tips, as well as some UE tips so I should be set where tips are concerned.
Alright, thanks for the help!   I will probably place my order sometime this week or the next (since they're only $200) depending on if I want to really splurge and get a pair of W4R's. I'll give early impressions and comparisons to my RE-400 and e-Q5 upon receiving them.
  I see.   What I am more concerned about is the actual housing. Does it rest inside the pinna, or just outside (a la EX600/1000)?