or Connect

Posts by mastershake2393

Looking for a pair of LCD-2, and what people are wanting to sell them for.   I don't really want anything aside from stock LCD-2's; basically no upgraded cables as it adds to cost.    NO DEALS OUTSIDE CONUS. I'll consider just driving to Canada if you live in close proximity to Michigan. 
Yeah I just added them. Was busy at work. Thank you for posting them man!
Thank you very much! I was going to dig through my IMs to find your original add this morning (as well as snap a few myself). They still sound fantastic; the LCD-2/ TH-X00 is like a siren song.
Hi there! Just testing the waters with my HD700. Contrary to popular opinion, I love the sound of them, but I've caught the good 'ole upgrade bug. Packaging and Condition They will come with everything you'd get buying them new (at least I'm pretty sure of it anyway). If I were to rate their overall condition, I'd give them an 8.5/10. There are a couple of tiny scruff marks from normal wear and tear, as well as a very small dent on one of the ear cups (from a previous...
As much as it pains me to do this, I am selling my K3003i. The sound is absolutely phenomenal. These come with everything; leather case, original packaging, etc. I'll even throw in some additional tips (if I can find them amongst all my moving boxes...) They are in good condition, with the left driver having some slight scratches. If I had to rate them, condition wise, on a scale from 1-10, I would give them a 8.5/10. Originally bought them here...
Just looking to buy.   Send me a PM and we can talk!
Just looking for a pair of SE846 (now), preferably with original packaging and accessories. Thanks!
Got these about a week ago in a trade. I enjoy the sound, but the highs are quite fatiguing to me. The IE800 is in pristine condition. I don't think there are any scratches or anything on the IEM or the cable. However, it does not have the original packaging and carrying case. It WILL come with all of the [proprietary] tips and a Shure carrying case. Looking to get $OLD shipped. Additionally, I will only sell within the U.S. and Canada. Provided you have good feedback, I...
Got my pair earlier today from a fellow Head-Fi'er. They have something like 200-300 hours of burn-in on them.   I've listened to them for roughly three hours today and am already impressed. I haven't done any extended comparisons between my FX700 or ER-4P yet, but I don't think I will need to.   These seem to be a great fit for me where sound-sig is concerned.   Oh, another thing I came across when listening to these: I don't hear any lack of data retrieval compared...
I have another IEM which I think will suit my needs across the board on the way, so I'm just "testing the waters" to see if anyone is interested.   Condition/Contents   EM5813: All the accessories (which means 4 pairs of tips and the carry pouch) are included, along with the original packaging. I will also include the original receipt for warranty purposes, though these are a few months outside of warranty as it is. I would rate the condition these are in as a 9/10....