or Connect

Posts by dflock

SOLD
REAL Piston 2.0   Purchased from ibuygou.com   Working great and in excellent shape. Ships with original rubber holder.   $16 shipped via PayPal.
PADACS Aksent In-Ear   These are used but in good condition. Aksent by PADACS. These are good headphones for a basshead. They were reviewed by Joker and at the time excellent headphones for a large (huge) bass quantity.   $16 shipped via PayPal.
Original Audio Technica ATH-M50 replacement Pads.   These are original replacements and never used. I no longer have headphones for these, so they are up for sale.   $19 shipped to CONUS. PayPal.
Brand New.   iFuzen HP-1 Portable Amp/Battery for iPhone 4 (4S).   Fits like a case around iPhone.   Search head-fi threads for information/reviews.   Makes a good portable amp if you have a iPhone 4 laying around.       PayPal. $20 shipped.
Go-Dap GD-03 iPhone Amp/Battery Combo   This is a brand new, never opened GD-03.   iPhone 3G amp with 40 Pin connector. It can be modified with dremel to fit a iPhone 4 (4S) better and also fits first 3 (maybe 4) generations of iTouch with no modification.   Makes a nice portable or desktop amp.   Search threads on head-fi for more information about it.   I am asking $20 which includes USPS shipping to continental US.   PayPal.
Go-Dap GD-03   This is brand new and in original packaging. This is an Iphone 3G (40 Pin) amp/battery setup.   It can be used with Iphone 4(S) with dremel modification, Iphone 3G and the first 3/4 generations of iTouch with out any modifications.   You can search the forum and find a few threads that talk about the amp.   I am selling it for $20 shipped.   Please pay via PayPal.
Same box I received, but headphones i got appeared to be LPS with black stitching on headband (original lp has blueish stitching).
LPS with VMODA XL pads with original pads off.
KZ LPS with VMODA XL pads