Posts by ostewart

E12 is more powerful, C5 is the better amp overall, and still has plenty of power to drive those beyers. Also the C5 is about exactly the same size as the classic making them pair very neatly.
No problem
I doubt there will be anything wrong with the pairing The O2 if very neutral so if you like the headphones all the O2 will add is gain. Not tried the CDAC. ODAC is great but I prefer the iDAC from iFi.
For sale is a mint condition DDS HA-01, selling because I need funds for a new laptop.   Comes with box and also all accessories.   It has aux in, USB in, Coax in and S/Pdif input too.   Adjustable gain.   Great neutral sounding amp/DAC in a small package.   Europe shipping £5, worldwide £10   Thanks for looking
For sale is a mint condition DDS HA-01, selling because I need funds for a new laptop.   Comes with box and also all accessories.   It has aux in, USB in, Coax in and S/Pdif input too.   Adjustable gain.   Great neutral sounding amp/DAC in a small package.   Europe shipping £5, worldwide £10   Thanks for looking
For sale are some mint condition Fidue A81, reason for selling is funds for a new laptop and also I could not get a good fit with these IEM's. These have fantastic lows and sparkly highs, with good mids too. Detachable cable, and the package includes 2 cables, one with a mic one without.These will come with all accessories. Shipping to the EU is £5, worldwide £10 Thanks for looking
Nope, just an amp like that. using the Line-out still sounds great from the classic though, not a huge difference if a DAC is used compared to the internal DAC of the classic.
It will work just fine, they C5D is quite powerful and will drive those beyers with ease
Sounds like its going to be a killer! Amazing features!
ODAC uses mini USB. Most android phones use micro USB.