or Connect

Posts by ostewart

Up for sale as I am downsizing my photo rig is my D600, I bought it 2nd hand at the end of last year in excellent condition. I have not used it a lot since I bought it and it is still in excellent condition with no signs of wear. It has been looked after and only has 9867 shutter releases. It comes in its original box, with a spare battery and a remote for remote shutter release. Anyone who knows about this camera knows how great it is, I am very sad to see it go. Price is...
 Pleather, I prefer the comfort and sound signature, gave them a little more layering and body.
Many people still using these headphones?   I have a pair with Hornbeam cups, I also hardwired my Forza Claire MKII HPC cable to them. I was using genuine leather pads, but bought some HM5 angled pads and prefer those.   These headphone are so refined and everything is there. They are beautiful too, I shall try and get some shots of them at some point.
I bought both pairs but the angled didn't sound good with the GMP 8.35d, so they went on the Fischer Audio FA-003ti W.
New ones I believe with memory foam. They are very soft and I really like them. The memory foam isn't as spongy and more plush than regular foam, doesn't compress as easily but conforms and is very comfortable.   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brainwavz-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Earpads/dp/B00MFDT894/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459506926&sr=8-1&keywords=HM5+pads
 It doesn't power speakers as such, but can be used as a pre-amp. Works wonders with most of my headphones, it's not too warm for a valve amp which I like.
Feliks Audio Espressivo, fantastic valve amp at an excellent price.
My modified GMP 8.35D's with a DIY cable made with Van Damme cable, Neutrik mini XLR's and Pailiccs jack, put together quickly so not the most even braid.    
Possibly because he's advertising someone's services...
 They should if it were a known problem, so far this is the first I have heard of a pair going wrong so I would put it down to an isolated incident rather than a common one.