or Connect

Posts by ostewart

http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/press/press-releases/press-detail/article/dt-1990-pro-new-reference-class-headphones-at-ifa-2016.html   Technical data   Transducer type Dynamic Operating principle Open Frequency response 5 - 40,000 Hz Nominal impedance 250 Ω Nominal SPL 102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz) Max. SPL 125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz) T.H.D. < 0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz) Nominal power...
 I'll bring them, should have the 2 new AAW universal models by then too.
Will there be an IEM table?   As I may be able to lend some for the 2 days
 They are a lot better than the PX-100 II which are a muffled mess. You cannot go wrong with the P21s.
Looking forward to hearing this amp, hopefully getting one on loan at some point for review.
SoundMAGIC P21s
I am very happy with my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon for the price, worth a look for the money
This thread should be the general AAW thread,   Nebula Two has been announced and a pair is making it’s way to me for review, along with a pair of their new Q IEM, both are universal monitors, the Nebula Two is a dual driver hybrid design, Q uses a micro driver and it designed to be tiny and almost invisible when inserted.   Cannot wait to hear them,
I have not heard the so I would not like to comment on their sound,
Out of those the Westone would be what I would recommend, however custom in-ear monitors are getting cheaper by the minute and would provide the best isolation whilst drumming, some lower end models by Alclair or Inearz would be my recommendation.   I think the Westone UM pro30 or Pro20 are great for your usage, Shure SE425 might be too neutral for your drumming, Audiofly AF120 would be worth looking at too.