or Connect

Posts by ostewart

Anyone got one?   One is making it's way to me from Jaben, be interesting to hear it and it seems quite powerful compared to OTL offerings like my Feliks Audio Espressivo.   http://www.jaben.co.th/shopping/Elemental-Watson.html   Specification Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 100 kHz (-3dB) Output power : 250 mW + 250 mW (300 ohm) 2000 mW + 2000 mW (30 ohm) Headphone impedance : 30 – 600 ohm Power supply ; 26V/0.8A DC adaptor Dimensions : 140 x 90 x 130...
 I am currently writing up my review of the Pro iCan
A little noisey, but works well when music is playing, not listened enough as I have the iCan Pro on loan which is amazing balanced on tube+ mode
Recent cable made out of toxic cables materials         Also one for my HE-500's made out of Van Damme copper cable,      
http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/press/press-releases/press-detail/article/amiron-home-new-at-the-tokyo-headphone-festival-2016.html   Also Elise works well with the T90, used that pairing at CanJam London 2016
Thank you must just be me, and I only have 1 balanced cable so I cannot test if it is the jack that's the problem. Either way the 3.5 SE output is amazing on it anyway.Edit: don't have this issue with Opus #1...
Could someone test the balanced output for wiggle and channel cutting out? Thanks
Just got one in for review, knocked up some XLR interconnects to hook it up to my Matrix Quattro II DAC so I can test it balanced with my Hifiman HE-500's. So far I really like it, a lot. It has so much power. Also the size is perfect, it sits atop the Quattro II perfectly.
Time is wrong on mine even after connecting to WiFi...
Listening to mine now, so far so good and playlist support for those who want it. Battery life is the only issue so far, it doesn't go into deep sleep like the Opus #1 which means it drains quicker whilst in sleep mode.   And when you first turn it on it doesn't remember the last track playing and has to rebuild the library which takes a few minutes, all these can be fixed with firmware I hope,   sound is excellent as you would expect, however I am using it with the...