Posts by ostewart

HE-6 with icon audio HP8. Keep the iDAC as its a great DAC. You could pick up some 2nd hand HE-6's possibly.
I find the DAC of the 7G to be good enough and sounds great with the C5. I'm guessing adding the algorithm solo would add maybe 5% sq gain.
The Alo wallet should fit. Not sure anyone has it with the C5 to confirm though.
Clear bi-flange or foam. Foam makes the sound warmer.
What's your opinion on them?
Here you go:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/728730/review-brainwavz-s5-smooth-and-balanced
Brainwavz S5 Review:   Firstly I would like to thank Brainwavz for contacting me and asking if I would like to review their new S5 IEM, this IEM has been receiving great reviews and I shall write as honest a review possible, portraying my subjective findings. These received over 50hrs of burn-in, small changes were noted, so don't judge these straight out of the box.   Gear Used: iPod Classic 7G > Brainwavz S5 (medium bi-flange tips, not stock as I couldn't get a good...
Congrats guys, I've got loads on my plate already so one less won't hurt :) (Altone200, DN-2000, Superlux HD635, Fidue A32/A83(soon), AF180, Bravo S1...)
I'll change the title of the HP100 thread
FIDUE new model is coming - FIDUE A71 - Dual Driver IEM: - Driver Unit: Φ10 mm & micro dynamic driver - Frequency: 12-25,000 Hz - Impedance: 16Ω - Sensitivity: 103dB - T.H.D.: <1% - Connectors: 3.5mm stereo