or Connect

Posts by Julez

Selling my Stax SR-Signature with new unused real leather ear pads (EP507)     The headphone is technically 100% working and the cosmetic condition is very good. One of the best Lambdas Stax ever produced imo. The black real leather ear pads are colorwise better with the Signature than the new brown ear pads!   Paypal payment and insured shipping is possible! DE 6€, EU 16€, rest please ask!     Pictures will follow at the end of next week!
Selling my Stax SRM-T1         The amp is 100% working and in good cosmetic condition as can be seen on the pics! In my opinion it is one of the best Stax amps available. Imo clearly better than all the currently available Stax amps. Multivoltage version set to 240V for EU use.       Paypal payment and insured shipping possible! DE 6€, EU 16€ rest please ask for quote!
Selling my Stax SRM-T1         The amp is 100% working and in good cosmetic condition as can be seen on the pics! In my opinion it is one of the best Stax amps available. Imo clearly better than all the currently available Stax amps. Multivoltage version set to 240V for EU use.       Paypal payment and insured shipping possible! DE 6€, EU 16€ rest please ask for quote!
Fostex T50RP moded and with 007 pads plus comfort leather headband       very good sounding Fostex headphone. Technically 100% working. Cosmetic condition is good. Including original ear pads, cable and box.       Paypal payment and insured shipping possible!
I am selling my Sennheiser HE60 electrostatic headphone           The headphone is technically perfect and the cosmetic condition is very good (exept the little scratches on the arc as can be seen on the pictures). I replaced the ear pads and head pad a week agoas the leather on the old ones was chipping off. They have maby 5-10 hours on them. The outer box show signs of ewar and has some dark spots on it.   Unfortunatly the amp is broken but it will be...
I am selling my beloved Sony DAS-R1 reference DA converter     The Sony DAS-R1 is the reference DA coverter of Sony at that time. The clou about this unit was that it could clock the cd-player it was sold with. AS these players are mostly dead nowadays and computer transport is most common I had an engineer do a mod for me. The clock is now also distributed to the wordclock bnc output on the back of the unit.   The cinch plug next to it is the digital spdif in for...
Selling my Stax SRM-310 amp     The amp is technically 100% working. No visible signs of wear as can be seen on the pics. The headphone SR-202 is sold.     Paypal payment is possible. Shipping is 6€ in DE and 16€ in the EU. Rest please ask.
I am also planning to build my own electrostatic headphone. I want to make a huge Jecklin Float type headphone. My plan is to go with 100x120mm active area. The drivers will be made of PCB in 1 or 0.5 mm thickness. I want to make a 3d printed housing and be able to move the drivers into proper position (distance and angle to the ears) as every head is different.   I have allready started to repair Stax drivers from an SR-5, SR-Omega and a 507 Lambda (the glued drivers...
Selling a Malvalve Headamp 3 amplifier       The amplifier is just back from manufacturer service where the valves have been renewed for 300€ including service and checkup! So the amp is technically as new! It plays excellent with my Stax SR-Omega!   The cosmetic condition is good with very slight signs of use on the top side of the amplifier. The new price of the amplifier is about 5000€. Very heavy and massive built with 10KG.       Here are technical...
Selling a Stax SR-Signature headphone     The headphone ist working perfectly and the cosmetic condition  is really good! Extra NIB brown ear pads can be bought for another 50€.     Paypal and insured shipping is possible!