Posts by Julez

For sale is a rare Lambda Nova Signature   The headphone is in very good cosmetic and technical condition!!!  A very sought after headphone and one of the smoothest Stax made! I'm away till tuesday. Then I'll post pics of the LNS.   Paypal and shipping to EU is possible!
IC: Stax SR-Sigma NB in excellent condition   I'm not really shure but I could use some money so I'm thinking of selling my SR-Sigma normal bias headphone.  It is in exceptional cosmetic and technical condition. Including a new pair of earpads that are long sold out!!! I did not put it on the Sigma because the earpads are good besides the missing dustprotection!  Like I said I'm not really shure to let these go but maybe with a good offer I could part with...
For sale is a rare Stax Lambda Nova Basic   The headphone is in really good condition and is 100% working! For me one of the best newer Lambdas (after 1995). Smooth ans relaxed sound with really good bass! I liked it a lot for Rap and other highly compressed music. But I have too many headphones and need the money so this one must go.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!
Selling Stax SRM-Xh amp in good condition   The amp is technically 100% working and is nearly in as new condition! The original plug is included but the cable has been repaired due to a broken cable. It is also 100% working.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!
Selling Stax SRM-Xh amp in good condition   The amp is technically 100% working and is nearly in as new condition! The original plug is included but the cable has been repaired due to a broken cable. It is also 100% working.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!
No, I have only had this Omega with aluminium wheel. So I have never seen a resine stator in real. Only on pics.   I thought it would be good if people know they can have the Omega repaired and don't have to change to new drivers as I think this is the best headphone in the world (at least the best with earpads, but never heard the Float). Hopefully nobody will destroy their Omega in the future anymore with putting in newer drivers from SR-007!
Hi everybody,   if someone has an unbalanced or defective SR-Omega I could most proberbly solve the problem or repair the headphone!   If someone is interested and has questions about what can  be done and how, is welcome to send me a PM. Price is also negotiated via PM and depends on the complexity of the problem.   I can also get hold of replacement earpads and cables. Prices via PM.
Stax Lambda Signature in very good condition     I'm selling my beloved Stax SR-Signature with new leatherearpads! The Signature is technical 100% working and cosmetical condition is very good. Including brand new real lether earpads with the new mesh dustprotection. One of the best headphones Stax has ever made! Cristal clear with very thight and deep bass! For sale because I need the money and I can't keep all my favorite headphones. This headphone has the...
Violectric (Lake People) V800 Highend DAC     Technically 100% working!! Cosmetic condition as new!!     TECHNICAL DATA DAC V800: 4 digital inputs: - AES/EBU, XLR, transformer balanced according to AES-3, impedance 110 ohms - S/P-DIF, Cinch, unbalanced, according to IEC 958 / AES-3-id, impedance 75 ohms - TOS-Link according to EIAJ RC-5720 - USB 24 bit 44.1, 48, 96 kHz   Input sensitivity: < 200 mV Input data format: AES, S/P-DIF, 24 bit / 192 kHz (Opto & USB...
Sennheiser HD25 spare driver 70 ohm new in box (not SP version but real HD25 version)!!     New and never used! Insured shipping and Paypal possible!