Posts by Julez

Stax Lambda Signature in very good condition     I'm selling my beloved Stax SR-Signature with new leatherearpads! The Signature is technical 100% working and cosmetical condition is very good. Including brand new real lether earpads with the new mesh dustprotection. One of the best headphones Stax has ever made! Cristal clear with very thight and deep bass! For sale because I need the money and I can't keep all my favorite headphones. This headphone has the...
Violectric (Lake People) V800 Highend DAC     Technically 100% working!! Cosmetic condition as new!!     TECHNICAL DATA DAC V800: 4 digital inputs: - AES/EBU, XLR, transformer balanced according to AES-3, impedance 110 ohms - S/P-DIF, Cinch, unbalanced, according to IEC 958 / AES-3-id, impedance 75 ohms - TOS-Link according to EIAJ RC-5720 - USB 24 bit 44.1, 48, 96 kHz   Input sensitivity: < 200 mV Input data format: AES, S/P-DIF, 24 bit / 192 kHz (Opto & USB...
Sennheiser HD25 spare driver 70 ohm new in box (not SP version but real HD25 version)!!     New and never used! Insured shipping and Paypal possible!
I'm looking for Stax headphones with defective drivers!!! Drivers can be unbalanced or mechanicly defective! Not interested in any Lambda model prior to the actual models X07. I also buy drivers or headphone parts! Please pm me with your price quote!
Sennheiser HE60/HEV70 and Stax adapter     The Headphones have been restored by Sennheiser Germany!! The drivers where renewed, new earpads, new headband and a new grill on the right side! Technical 100% working!! Including Sennheiser proof of repair (but Sennheiser changed drivers after their checkup so it is not mentioned on the paper, but can be approved by the Sennheiser engineer). The headphone is in excellent cosmetic condition apart from the little mark on...
Selling Stax Lambda Nova Classic headphones!       Stax Lambda Nova Classic. 100% working! New earpads and new headband (never worn)! Cosmetic condition very good apart from little signs of wear on the upper side of the arc!     Paypal and insured shipping (to EU) no problem!
IC for  my self made Sennheiser HE60 to Stax adapter       The adapter was made with a SR-007 wide cable and a selfmade HE60 jack (as there is no available jack for that afaik). It has also the 5 Megaohm resistor in the biassupply to accomodate the biasvoltage to the HE60 (580V->ca540V) as suggested by many diy instructions. Because of the selfmade jack the fit is thighter than it would be with a machine made jack. The only thing to mention. It was tested today...
IC for a Stax SR-Omega high-end electrostatic headphone!!     The headphone has all original new earpads, arc and cable!! Original drivers of corse that are working 100%!! Cosmetic condition is really good as you can see on the pictures! Comes with original wooden box and original foam inlays!     Paypal and insured shipping to EU possible! Outside EU please ask for shipping and payment options!
pricedrop!
For all people interessted in HRTFs a very good basic paper:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kinjuzzocbth2w/Moeller_1992_Fundamentals-of-Binaural-Technology.pdf   Have fun!