Posts by Julez

Price drop!
For sale is a beautiful PSB M4U1 portable headphone     It was bought in may 2014. Therefore it has still 18 months guarantee left. Condition is as new without any signs of wear + extra new pair of earpads.    Shipping and Paypalpayment possible!
Price drop!
Price drop!!!
http://hiphoplossless.com/   http://flac-lossless.net/hip-hop/
For sale is a rare Lambda Nova Signature   The headphone is in very good cosmetic and technical condition!!!  A very sought after headphone and one of the smoothest Stax made! I'm away till tuesday. Then I'll post pics of the LNS.   Paypal and shipping to EU is possible!
Stax SR-Sigma Pro in excellent condition     Selling my Stax SR-Sigma Pro!! The headphone is in exceptional cosmetic and technical condition. The headphones have been a normal Bias. It was converted to Pro with Lambda Signature drivers. The conversion was done professionally by me. No channel imbalance or anything wrong. No marks or scratches on the headphone. The optical condition is as new like it was bought yesterday!!! You will most probably not get a set as...
For sale is a rare Stax Lambda Nova Basic   The headphone is in really good condition and is 100% working! For me one of the best newer Lambdas (after 1995). Smooth ans relaxed sound with really good bass! I liked it a lot for Rap and other highly compressed music. But I have too many headphones and need the money so this one must go.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!
Selling Stax SRM-Xh amp in good condition   The amp is technically 100% working and is nearly in as new condition! The original plug is included but the cable has been repaired due to a broken cable. It is also 100% working.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!
Selling Stax SRM-Xh amp in good condition   The amp is technically 100% working and is nearly in as new condition! The original plug is included but the cable has been repaired due to a broken cable. It is also 100% working.   Paypal and insured shipping is possible!