or Connect

Posts by Brooko

Hi all   Sorry - I know some people are impatient for some information. Hopefully this will help some of you.   Please note This is not a review (reasons why below) Impressions are after 2.5 days with them, and because of some issues, total listening time is only about 6-7 hours Measurements (graphs) are taken with my Veritas set-up. My usual disclaimer applies - The graphs below are generated using the Vibro Veritas coupler and ARTA software. Ken...
 I just checked and it seems as though its not locked - problem is that I'm a Mod so it may be that I can't see the restraint to editing. If you still can't do anything - you have two options - let me know, and I'll talk to one of the Admins.  Or copy the main data you need from that one, and start a new and updated Wiki page. Let me know which way you want to go, and I'll see if I can help.
 If you bought it privately - I'd contact FiiO direct.  They'll soon let you know if its still in warranty.  If you purchased 6 months ago, from someone who owned it for 18 months - then thatw oudl be a different story. But if its within the warranty period, and you purchased it off an approved FiiO agent - then the agent/agency should be your first point of contact.
 I'll email Martin and point him to your post :)
Sorry - will post first impressions tomorrow. But in brief: - comfortable .... Yes - good tuning options .... Yes - vey good SQ ..... Yes Reminds me a lot of the Fidue Sirius. I need to get to bed - I graphed them tonight - will post tomorrow
My views on the new AM2A Medium Power Amp Module : http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-am2a-medium-power-amplifier-module-for-x7/reviews/16827
FiiO AM2A amplifier module for X7 review posted - http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-am2a-medium-power-amplifier-module-for-x7/reviews/16827
 Thanks.  WCDChee had me thinking the edges had been rounded - sadly not so. @alpha421 - unfortunately this means no relief for the hard edges.
 When did this happen, and anyone got any pics?  I haven't seen any examples with smoother edges.
[Mod Comment]   We've had a number of flagged posts in this thread over the last 24 hours, and a number have been removed.  So I'm making this a blanket warning.  If you can't post without making personal attacks - don't post.  And it is OK to have a different opinion to everyone else, just remember there is no right or wrong (just opinions).  Please respect other's rights to disagree.   If the current "attitude" continues from some specific posters, your access will...