Posts by Brooko

No DSP - so why would you want to use it for gaming?  I can't really see the point.  For gaming I still use my Titanium X-fi.
 Spin your finger faster 
Got the T10i a few hours ago (Australasian tour unit).   First impressions:   Packaging / presentation - premium.  Looks the part. Build - extremely good. Design - great for the most part.  Cable a bit thicker than I'd usually like, but build to last.  Ear guides are brilliant - comfortable and mold over my ears well.  Fit is wonderful - extremely comfortable. Filter design system is very good (implementation is another story though).  Only a couple of quirks that...
Got the T10i a few hours ago (Australasian tour unit).   First impressions:   Packaging / presentation - premium.  Looks the part. Build - extremely good. Design - great for the most part.  Cable a bit thicker than I'd usually like, but build to last.  Ear guides are brilliant - comfortable and mold over my ears well.  Fit is wonderful - extremely comfortable. Filter design system is very good (implementation is another story though).  Only a couple of quirks that...
 Assume you meant "Brooko" And yes - my X1 wheel is tighter (has less play) than my X5 wheel.  This of course could be down to use.  I've had the X5 for a while now.
 X5 drivers worked perfectly on both my Netbook and home PC.  Just note that for Win 8/8.1 you need to force the install (UAC tries to block it).
 Brainwavz make one.  You'd need to see if they would fit the HD600 though. http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-headphone-case-suitable-for-most-headphone-sizes-removable-internal-pouch-carrying-strap-included
Read the reviews.  It's not an iPod type (non-mechanical) scroll wheel.  It's mechanical - so there is a tiny bit of play. The X1 scroll wheel is better than the X5 wheel, and my X5 (as are pretty much everyone else's) is still going strong after a huge amount of use.   If you read the original reply - it wasn't from Fiio - it was from a retailer/wholesaler.   If Fiio had a problem, they would have alerted their user base.  That's how they operate.  Their customer...
That's my understanding of what they are working on - yes
 No ........ we don't. I really don't know if your post was an attempt at satire or not - but why not run some of this stuff past a real expert like Ethan Winer.  I'm sure he'll get a giggle out of it.