Posts by Brooko

In again .....   - Headphone(s) you possess: Full size : Beyer T1, T51p, Sennheiser Momentum (on ear) (HD600 will be gone by the time reviewing starts)   IEM/Buds : HSA Crystal, Living, PAA-1Pro, BA100, RockJaw Alfa Genus, Dunu DN-1000, Brainwavz S5, T-Peos Altone200 -DAP(s) you possess: Fiio X5, iPhone4 -FiiO product(s) you possess (if any): Fiio X5   -Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted: http://www.head-fi.org/users/170914/reviews 33 product...
 Knowing a little bit about psycho acoustics - I'd suggest (if you have time): Get an SPL meter Calibrate both - so you know exactly when volume matched.  Suggest constant tone around 3 kHz (covers ~ where vocals sit). Once you know exact volume required to match - get someone to help you, and repeat tests blind.  Make sure they use random sequences. Results may be 'enlightening' .
@chengsta - how did you volume match between the two?  SPL meter?
You guys might want to check Peter's thread .....   http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-21-of-the-top-closed-portable-headphones-around/
Manufacturers:   T-Peos in Korea RockJaw in UK   Might not hurt to contact both with view to include genuine Comply tips in their accessory package 
 Thanks - have amended review.  If it's any consolation - probably because of the Dunus, I'm now using genuine Comply tips on most of my IEMs.  Just ordered (last week) 5 pairs each T400s and Tx400s in fact  
Payment sent - thanks Danny
Have to admit - I'd love to try a Stax (entry level) one of these days.  Was tempted before I bought the T1s.  Think that will have to wait until I actually get to one of the bigger US meets eventually.
I'm hearing you Paul - just don't go and demo those T1's .  Could be an expensive exercise - especially as you already love the DT880.   How much do I like the T1's?  Well the HD700 have gone, so have the DT880, and I'm about to sell the HD600 (pretty sure anyway)  
Angus & Julia Stone's new album.