or Connect

Posts by Brooko

Can you please get your very well tuned unit measured.  Nik can help you with that.  It would give us better data to work with overall.  So far every unit I've had measurement info on (including bhazards) seems to measure exactly the same - so unless Zhiyin have two alternate tunings, I suspect your "well tuned unit" may be just more of the same.  Real measurements would help.  Thanks.
 Yeah I'm pretty sure he'll also have a variety or starter pack. Possibly hasn't quite though that far ahead yet - as they've only started production on them - and of course he has a lot of time tied up with the IEMs  
Adding a DAC won't change the bass. Try playing around with different foam cover options. That will definitely make them more bassy.
 They won't be for everyone's tastes.  For me on a well vented IEM they give just about a perfect seal every time, and have the durability of silicone and comfort of foam.
This one wasn't really my type of signature - but still I came away impressed   Lyra review up - http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-lyra/reviews/16319
Campfire Audio Lyra review posted - http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-lyra/reviews/16319
For those interested in tips, and wanting both the longevity of silicone, but the fit, seal and comfort of foam - I'm pretty sure Bob has come up with a cost effective solution.   A long time back I talked to him about the Sony Isolation tips I was using, and lamenting that virtually the only place you could buy them was Japan (too expensive elsewhere).  As long as an IEM has decent venting, the Sony Isolation tips have easily been the best combo for comfort, fit and...
For those interested in tips, and wanting both the longevity of silicone, but the fit, seal and comfort of foam - I'm pretty sure Bob has come up with a cost effective solution.   A long time back I talked to him about the Sony Isolation tips I was using, and lamenting that virtually the only place you could buy them was Japan (too expensive elsewhere).  As long as an IEM has decent venting, the Sony Isolation tips have easily been the best combo for comfort, fit and...
All of the Titan series represent exceptional value IMO.  My favourites would be the 5 and then the original Titan 1.
 Thanks.  I've only had one thing weird recently - track stopped at the end and wouldn't advance to the next one.  Only happened once so far. Hope you get yours fixed with the next fw.