Posts by Brooko

Spend a couple of days with it - I think you'd change your mind 
No brainer really - one of the best sounding pairs of IEMs I've ever owned :)
YGPM
Your ears (actually your brain) is getting used to the signature :)   Try listening to the Alfa Genus with black filters for a couple of hours - and then go back to the TW.
 Drove the HD600 and 250 ohm DT880 rather well actually - with plenty of head room.  Besides that OP only has Momentums, and even if he did switch to a harder to drive headphone, I'd be surprised if (for work) he went for an ortho, 600ohm Beyer etc.  US version actually outputs 1.7 Vrms - the EU one is more limited though. It's actually ideal for a small footprint work solution.
Beyer A200p might be worth checking out: http://www.head-fi.org/products/beyerdynamic-a200p-portable-mobile-dac-headphone-amp-for-iphone-and-android-phones-black-silver/reviews/11076   I got a chance to review a demo unit, and in the end I bought it off Beyerdynamic rather than returning it.  I have an iPhone4 - so I still need to purchase the 30 pin cable at some stage, but as you have an iPhone5, it'll work with the supplied cable.   The A200p is a genuinely...
I'm a big fan of female vocals also.  Standout performer at a reasonable price (IMO) is the T-Peos Altone200.  Worth checking out.
 Not quite - the smiley was the 'evil' one - not the 'angry' one.  I could have put one for manly tears - but TBH I haven't really worn any other full-sized headphone since I got the T1s (no point really) - so I sold the HD700, HD600 and DT880. I can still see myself getting an HD800 at some stage just to see what the fuss is about.  If I do, and decide they're not for me, I really think (considering where the prices are), that next time I'd get an SRH1840 again.  I still...
So write a review.   But considering this is TekFusion's thread (it's in the "Sponsor Announcements and Deals section after all) , and you weren't selected as one of their reviewers - it's probably better form to create your own thread, or simply put it in the product section.
 T1