or Connect

Posts by Brooko

I think you may need to contact FiiO or their representative in your area.
[Mod Comment]   Gentlemen - I've had a few flags about this thread.   There will be some who see the HD800 as superior to the K812.  There will be others who see the K812 as superior to HD800.  There is no right or wrong - just preference. Personally - I really enjoy both - and I say this as both an enthusiast and a reviewer.  Each has its strengths and each has its weaknesses.   Preference is subjective.  It is OK to discuss, but can we please stop this current...
Sorry - have to ask because it can be a common mistake.  You are plugging your headphones into the E17K right?
 I love it - been to some great restaurants - Kurdish, Persian (Iranian), Turkish - wonderful flavours.
 A Sheep is an adult Lamb.  The meat from the Sheep is Mutton.
Oh and Chris was right (previous page) - it is a sheep 
 So - can we please stop the current back and forth regarding the LZ A2S.  @audio123 - you disagree with Peter's assessment - that does not mean he is wrong and you are right.  It means your subjective opinions differ. If you feel strongly about the matter - then write your own review of them. This would be far more constructive than simply sniping at the efforts of others.
 I can't see how there would be .....
The only recent Trinity I have at the moment is the Sabre (my review on those should be up within a week).  I'm not sure where Bob is with the PM4, PM5, Hunter or Vyrus - but I haven't been sent anything to review so far.  I'll let everyone know if / when I do get anything.
 I just tried it - you get volume out of both.  Hard part would be matching the volume as the balanced out is obviously louder.