Posts by Brooko

A71 - very warm, smooth and bassy.  Slow bass decay.  Just didn't gel with me at all. http://www.head-fi.org/products/fidue-a71-dual-dynamic-drivers-hi-fi-earphones/reviews/12120   T10i had the best build I'd ever encountered on an IEM, and one of the best ergonomic fits.  But it was very bassy and very warm (worse than the A71).  It was a real pity because with EQ they really came alive. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-t10i/reviews/12006   I just really dislike...
Nope - unfortunately not yet. I've read quite a bit about the A73, and opinions seem to be a bit conflicted on them (I have a friend who knows my tastes well, owns them, and thinks they might be a bit warm for me).  They may be perfect for Eenaii though.   My post above was supposed to be suggesting RHA T20 or A73 to look into (not the A71 which I was definitely not impressed with) - so thanks for pointing that one out 
The A81 has a 2 pin cable - which may end up being better with longevity than the A83 cable.  The MMCX connectors can be a bit hit and miss - I was one of the unlucky ones with cable issues.  In the end I got another cable (Shure standard cable for the SE series), and have never had another issue.   But from what you mentioned (your preferences), I would suggest A83 over A81, and DUNU DN-1000 over both of them. For a best of all worlds situation, you should still...
 LOL - I guess over time, it's become a standard for me. Unfortunately the Trinity Delta are a bit different to the A83.  I actually prefer them more - but you may not if you really love the A83 sig.  Comparatively - the Deltas (black filter) have less bass impact, are slightly better balanced, and are a little thinner through the mid-range.  I personally find them a little clearer - the A83 has a slight haze through the upper mids which I never noticed until I started...
I can appreciate your POV that the A83 are a great IEM - I rate them myself.  The issue here is that you stated that it was 100% the way for Eenaii to go - without knowing about the A81 at all.  And simply reading about the A81 (as opposed to hearing it) makes you no more informed when someone asks direct questions.  Your safest bet was to simply reply with your experience on the A83 vs the Titan, and suggest that of the two, the A83 would be the way to go - but also...
 A little more would be helpful.  How much is your need for high isolation? I unfortunately haven't heard the RE400s and only had a very short audition ofthe 215's.  What did you like / not like about the Shures? What is your budget?  What will you be using as a source (what player or player/amp)? What I guess you're asking for (reading between the lines in your comments) is that you're looking for a reasonably detailed IEM, but still having some sub-bass kick.  Maybe a...
 Sorry - but someone here is making a buying decision, and has asked for a recommendation from someone who has heard both.  You haven't. Therefore you have no point of reference.  If I was in that situation - I would not be making statements like:  Tell me  - how is the A83 100% the better choice?  How does it differ?  On what criteria?
 I've heard all three - A81, Titan, and A81.  The A81 is now gone (it didn't suit my personal sonic preferences), but I still have A83 and Titan. My reviews on each:A81 - http://www.head-fi.org/products/fidue-a81-in-ear-noise-isolating-earphones-heaphones-with-high-end-super-dynamic-driver/reviews/11643Titan - http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-1-titanium-coated-diaphragm-earphones/reviews/12309A83 -...
 Curious - have you actually heard the Fidue A81 - and have you spent any extended time with it to make that observation? And again - I've been back through all of Eenaii's posts, and not once does he list sonic preferences.  If he prefers a warm bass oriented signature - and V shaped as opposed to more balanced, then the A81 may be the better choice over the A83.  The problem is that we don't have enough information to help someone make a potential buying decision.
Thanks gents - that gives me a much clearer picture.