Posts by Brooko

Works wonderfully with Foobar.  Just specify output to the OOYH driver.
 Just tested it with Pink Floyd's "the Wall". Works perfectly with ALAC and FLAC.  With aac there is a micro gap - sounds like a stutter.  It's never bothered me - but if you're a little 'OCD" about perfect gapless, then you may find it annoying.
 Thanks Jazz.  I don't want to stop the discussion - as I can see that you Chris and George have a real interest in it.  Please start a new thread, as I'd be the last person to want to see the discussion stopped.  I'd just prefer it it wasn't here. 
 I see the point Chris - did you raise it? Again - all I'm making is a reasonable request.  This current topic would relate to any DAP - not just the X5 - and IMO relation to the X5 at this point is irrelevant.  So for now (again just IMO) it no longer belongs here.
They display correctly for me - also using Chrome.
Chris / Jazz / George - here's the rub.  I suggested some pages ago that putting this type of discussion (EQ / harmonics / etc) on the X5 thread  - while related - fills the thread with a topic I'd suggest most of us aren't interested in.  it would be better served in it's own sub-thread.  You guys can all subscribe, and discuss to your heart's content.   Chris - I don't personally want to block anyone - especially not you guys, as I follow a lot of your other posts (in...
 Not yet (for me) unfortunately - but I will get to hear the 350 as part of a tour (probably in May).  I'll do a full review on them - including comparison to the Altone200
 I was talking about the DUNU Titan.  It can be worn cable up - but it's slightly uncomfortable/awkward that way.  The Trinity Delta on the other hand can be worn up or down.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/644595/official-free-flac-file-music-sharing-thread/
Different width of nozzle. T200s are the perfect fitting ones.