Posts by Brooko

Great video - and thanks for posting it.  I've been wondering how the ear guides work, and your video described them perfectly 
 Yep should do.  All it's really doing is setting a platform for you to loop rubber bands around.  So as long as the bands can fit (stretch) around, you should be fine.
Got a few photos for anyone considering buying, or having bought the X1. The E11K is a great accompaniment to it IMO - and especially so when you add the following (it's fast becoming my go-to portable solution) ........   Alternative to the included case (ultra-portable)     Fiio C02 clear case.  Fits like a glove.  Provides great protection to rear, and sides. Only downside is that you need to remove it to use the...
Just wanted to thank all the members of Group 1.  The X1 and E11K are back home safely, and almost all the reviews have been completed and posted.  You did a great job on posting the reviews, and looking after my portables :)   Anyway - got a few  more photos for you - especially if any of you are considering buying the X1. The E11K is a great accompaniment to it IMO - and especially so when you add the following (it's fast becoming my go-to portable solution)...
Count me in for a truly reference T10i V2.  Don't worry about removable cable though - the fixed one you have will last a lifetime ..... 
The X5 will drive an HD600 with no problems. More than enough power I have both.
Suggest we comment no further on this.  I asked Amos to have a look at removing the post and all subsequent posts.  I apologise - as it's what I should have done originally rather than commenting.   Then you guys can go back to dissecting the HOT.
Look up the definition of bigotry   "intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself"   He uses the example of religion to compare to something that we all know is placebo (HOT).   Direct inference = religion (or someone's faith) is therefore also placebo / fakery / call if what you will.   He didn't need to make that sort of comparison.  It was made intentionally.
 Twilight zone moment.  No BS.  When I read your post - I have my X1 + E07K back (+stacker kit - I'll send pics later), into the Fidue A81 - listening to ....... Wildlight - Conversation Between 
 You might like to try the Fidue A81 eventually then