Posts by Kimusubi

The reason I ask was because a friend of mine was trying to learn the cello part of this piece and was having a hard time with the rhythm of it, so we wanted to see if there's an audio version of the cello online to listen to and get a better grip of it. I figured that it will be practically impossible to isolate the specific instrument out of all the others but there have been rare occasions where I've seen people isolate certain frequencies. What I was really hoping...
I'm looking to isolate the cello portions of Death and Transfiguration by Richard Strauss. Is there any way to do this with a software or is it possible to find recordings of big pieces like this that are broken into each instrument? I know that there are recordings out there that give you the original mastered tracks of each instrument for rock bands, but I'm not sure if they do this for big pieces like Death and Transfiguration. Any help is much appreciated!   Here...
  Bohemian Rhapsody is phenomenal song, but I'm looking for classical music not classic rock.
I'm looking for some recommendations of some very sad and extremely beautiful classical music. I'm thinking something along the lines of Ave Maria and Adagio For Strings. I'd appreciate any recommendations!  
Minus The Bear - Lonely Gun (only available on Rolling Stones streaming, sadly).   http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/song-premiere-minus-the-bear-lonely-gun-20120629
I want to make a solid playlist for 'jazzy' hip-hop style music. It can be instrumental or lyrical. Here is an example of what I'm talking about:     I obviously have a lot of Nujabes in there, but I wanted to see if I could get your guys' help on adding some more solid tracks to the playlist. I'm looking for anywhere between 30-50 songs total (more is better). Songs should 4/5 or 5/5 stars (obviously subjective). This is what I have so far:   1. Waltz For...

Agreed. That is one of their best albums along with Converting Vegetarians.    
Great song! Even on my crappy headphones, it sounds awesome. Love the bass.
I'm not sure if this album has already been mentioned, but I ran across this today and it's pretty darn good. Not the best flamenco out there, but definitely worth the listen, if you've got the time and desire.   Album:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006GOFK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_g15_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1MPN1HDXG2GS75F3KMS1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846   Sample: