or Connect

Posts by VandyMan

Bought my ticket. Thanks for organizing this!
Thank you! Very very helpful. Will print and save.
Are the 009 earpads difficult to replace? Do you have to disassemble anything to do it?
 Yes, you should have bought mine and saved $$$. :-)
Nomax - Interesting news! What is your involvement? AKG employee? Beta tester? Insider?
I'm selling my modded (by HeadAmp) 727 II because I now have a BHSE.
Do we need an appointment to hear the HE-1 or just show up?
 You measure the headphones. You put the supplied microphones in your ears, put on the headphones, and run the test signals. That is my understanding anyway (I don't have an A8).
The problem is that both the Fostex models are not very isolating. I could not wear either one at my office without annoying the people around me, for example. I personally think the TH-X00 is very overrated. The midrange sounds thin to my ears.Forceful bass is not a priority for me, just speed/accuracy (no overhang, no distortion). I've now heard most of the headphones mentioned here. I use the Ether C at work and really like it. I use the PM-3 on the go. And I use the...
 Bought my Ether C directly from you at a show (the recent NY Head-Fi meetup). I have the box but I don't recall getting a registration card or certificate. Should I be concerned?