or Connect

Posts by VandyMan

Glad Nomax posted in five topics to lets us know.... nothing at all.
I really doubt that HDR matters in the slightest to the vast majority of people. Maybe in a few years...
 There are literally thousands of models of dynamic headphones vs around a dozen electrostatic models in current production.  Once there are more companies making electrostatic headphones, we will likely see many more electrostatic amps. The list of amps posted above was actually incomplete. I can think of several off the top of my head that were no included such as Woo and King Sound. There are others. Also, in my limited experience, STAX amps are better than they are...
 You should know then. ;-) It does snow in NYC in February and *can* be bitter cold. I do agree with you that it is not really something to worry about. We get less snow than Boston. However, if you are worried, allow me to feed your fears: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/13/nyregion/a-record-snow-269-inches-fall-in-new-york-city.html
 No, most building are not connected. There are some, but most are not advertised, you have to be in the know. The hotel for the event is close to the subway though.
Expect cold. Snow is usually not a big issue in Manhattan. The streets and sidewalks are generally clear in most of Manhattan within about 48 hours after a big storm. However, giant lakes of slush can last a long while, so boots are a good idea if it has snowed.
Bought my ticket. Thanks for organizing this!
Thank you! Very very helpful. Will print and save.
Are the 009 earpads difficult to replace? Do you have to disassemble anything to do it?
 Yes, you should have bought mine and saved $$$. :-)