or Connect

Posts by xEcuToR

I have come to Delhi and will be staying this weekend. If  anyone wants to arrange a mini meet, do PM me. 
It has been Sold. Thanks 
I have talked about in a different forum some where, so I'll just list out the core points.  Currently it is the best pair of IEM’s I have in terms of Bass, Mids, Imaging, overall it possesses an intoxicating sound. It has an intimate/emotional presentation. To me the sound signature is reminiscent of the taste of Belgian Praline Chocolates.They sound great even with the default Plastics One cable but I tried the Nocturnal Audio Hydra V2 and it sounds even better. Better...
Hmm. Yeah I was also interested in the ZMF Eikon, especially at the pre-order price. But I already have a Bio Cellulose based Sony MDR CD-3K, which I'm quite happy with, but after I got the Stax system, I am not going much further in the high end uber priced dynamic/ortho systems, firstly I don't have the time and secondly, I still find vintage AKG and Sennheiser's are still hard to beat in terms of clarity, tonality, transparency and detail in comparison to today's...
Hey, how are you doing? Anything new you got in the past few months. 
TBH after I got a pair of Ocharaku Surround Co Donguri Shizuku in late July this year, my perspective of IEM's have changed since then. At $44 or so, what was being offered definitely merits the question of whether spending 100 s or 1000s on a IEM is actually worth it in terms of overall value and premium price pay off.    Sure one can spend as per their appetite and I am all for the luxury market. But after collecting for 11 years or so, I honestly feel that prices...
Hmm. It's good that you are auditioning before purchase. Big jump though, from FX 850 to Andromeda or Vega. Hope you find your pair. When Vega came out a weeks ago, it struck me as I have a headphone  (Denon AHD- 950) where diamond was also being used to manufacture the driver diaphragm. Difference being, one was Vaporised Diamond and the other was Non Crystalline Diamond. I was also very happy to see it, when it also featured in David Mahler's epic 58 Flagship headphones...
Welcome.What UIEMs and CIEMs have you used in the past?
I have listed a personal favorite gear of mine. If you guys are looking for an all in one desktop/portable solution for headphone amp and DAC requirements, this might be your answer. This DAC/AMP can power any of your full sized dynamic and planar magnetic headphones to ear splitting volume levels. They can power headphones like the Senn HD 800, HE 5, Beyer T1, Various 600 ohm Beyer and Senns (also 300 ohms) and even AKG 501,141,301 with  authority.    The only headphone...
This is one of the best USB powered portable DAC/amps ever made. Made by a Canada based audio equipment manufacturer, who's holding company develops the ESS chip based DACs. This is considered the best implementation of the ESS Sabre 9018-2M DAC on a device. A very powerful amp and it can easily power inefficient headphones like the Sennheiser HD 800 with authority. If you have questions, please ask. Only serious buyer please. They go for $850 retail, so this is a very...