Posts by lipidsnake

For sale is a Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear amp, note that this is the non-usb version with silver faceplate. I am the first owner and these were bought locally for $1350 retail. I do not have the original box any more, but do have the receipt. I put these up for sale a while back but totally forgot about them, so here they are again. They are in perfect working and cosmetic condition, were used with my HD800 but since sold them. This amp is an absolute stunner with the...
For sale is my pair of Sennheiser Momentum, in pristine condition, with receipt (purchased from JB), box and all original accessories.   I am the second owner of these, and these have a combined use of less than 40 hours. Did not find myself using these over IEMs, thus the decision to sell.   They still have pretty much the full warranty.   Am interested in trade but only for a pair of good condition UE900s     Send me a pm to request for any photos,...
For sale are my LCD-2 (rev. 1), complete with original documents, accessories, box (no original cable). They were purchased (I am first owner) from Headphonic a while back but I've barely had the chance to use them, hence the decision to sell.   They are in fantastic condition (very scarcely used with a couple of minute scratches on the headband) and come with a cable i bought of toxic cables on eBay...
SOLD

Hi, I am looking to quickly sell my Sennheiser HD650s, which I no longer use. They were bought in December locally, and still have 18 months of warranty left. Comes with original box and accessories, cable and are in immaculate condition.   Item is located in Sydney with local pickup available, contact me for further details Price is negotiable     Photos will be uploaded tonight
For sale is a Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear amp, note that this is the non-usb version with silver faceplate. I am the first owner and these were bought locally. I do not have the original box anymore.   They are in pretty perfect condition, were used with my HD800 but I have since sold them, and this amp has been lying around unused since my WA7 suits my current headphone collection better as well as the convenience of a usb input.   From my experience this is...
For sale are my LCD-2 (rev. 1), complete with original documents, accessories, box (no original cable). They were purchased (I am first owner) from Headphonic a while back but I've barely had the chance to use them, hence the decision to sell.   They are in fantastic condition (8.5/10, very scarcely used with a couple of minute scratches on the metal headband) and come with a cable i bought of toxic cables on eBay...
Sale pending
I have a pair of Shure SE530 that has been extensively used and is only recommended you buy to reshell. The drivers are all working and I am the first and original owner of these. They are about 16 months old.   The reason they need to be reshelled is because the cable sheath is torn and the inner cable is revealed. Since they are 530s and not 535s they do not have a replaceable cable.   Free shipping within AU extra $30 for shipping to US