Posts by rudi0504

This afternoon i have mini meet 3 of us at Nannys Pavilion Cafe plaza Indonesia . We have compare the Sound Quality from Chord Hugo vs Hugo TT. Below is my friend impression or better to say our impression : Some notes: Back in the Black / Nativity in Black session. Chord TT expand the sound signature of Hugo to a next level. In fact it is all 'more' expansive, better depth, width, better separation, layering, better decay and weighty notes. Blacker background as...
Congrats mysony1 For Your New AK 240 SSThis AK 240 SS is so Far Astell and Kern Best product They Ever Made
You are welcomeI Hope Your Friend Will Be very Happy After he buy AK 240 SS
HDSD i bought Chord Hugo TT as my DAC and Pre Amp. Perfect Size with my Mass Ko Bo 394 Full Balance Amp. Source : AK 100 Gold Japan Edition DAC / Amp : Chord Hugo TT as DAC and Pre Amp Amp : Mass Ko Bo 394 Full Balance Amp Headphone : LCD XC Cable : Sys Concept 5.0 mm mini to Toslink NOTE : CHORD HUGO TT NEED SPECIAL ORDER FROM SYS CONCEPT .IT CAN NOT FIT WITH THE CONNECTOR . Because Hugo TT Optical Cable Jack is recessed. Sound Quality compare to Hugo High : Very clean...
Hi Head Fi Friends Since Chord Hugo TT already launching and i Think , It is better i Shared My Impression from My Chord Hugo TT In High End Audio Forum , from the Sound Quality is better i put on High End Audio Forum. Yesterday i got My Chord Hugo TT from Chord Indonesia . I am very Happy can get the First Batch Chord Hugo TT , because now is very limitation production . On 28 February 2015 John Chord CEO Will Flying to Jakarta to open pre launching Chord Hugo TT in...
Thank you 2 of you to see My post
Thank you WhazzzupPlease Share impression too Here
My new Chord Hugo TT pair with Abyss 1266 Source : AK 100 Gold Japan Edition DAC / Amp : Chord Hugo TT Headphone : Abyss 1266 Cable : Sys Concept 5,00 mm Compare my Hugo : High : Better in clarity and detail .better present Mid : Sweeter and cleaner .better pronounce and better remdering . Bass : Better Bass impact and speed .can go lower and cleaner and bettet detail too Separation : Better music separation .that between one instrumemt very clear the...
My First Impression today 21 Feb 2015 Chord Hugo TT Short Impression out The bos Chord Hugo TT: This Chord Hugo TT is true High End Sound Quality like the big brother QBD 76 HDSD. Less power Chord Hugo TT SQ is smoother than Chord Hugo. My Chord Hugo is less black back ground and i heard less organic sound. Hugo has better bass impact .but un natural bass impact Chord Hugo TT Bass can Go deeper and cleaner bass Chord Hugo TT more soul when the Sanger sing and...
So Far LCD XC has Best Synergy With AK240 SSI am very Happy you like The SQ from AK 240 SS too:D