Posts by rudi0504

Today meet at Chill In Cafe STC Senayan with Sid Malhotra​ from Singapore . He brought a lot of the latest Audio Gear for us Headphone: Mad Dog TOTL Headphone Ether Oppo PM 03 Iem : Heir 8 Cypherlabs Amp and Dac Amp Oppo HA 2 Nuprime USB DAC Amp Bakoon HDA 5520 Dap : AK 240 SS And one Secret Weapon DAP No picture 󾌵 Ic Wagnus Ice Sword Many headphone cable for Mad Dog Erher
another pictures from Fit Ear To Go 335 335 DW SR Ti
Suyama San latest To Go Series To Go MH 335 DW Studio Reference in 2 types Ti = Titanium Gold Anyone want Fit Ear new To Go MH 335 DE SR Ti or Gold ?
Up for sale my Custom Art Harmony 8 Universal in Acrylic Version Just 1 month old and I am as the 2nd Owner This is the only one unit as Universal with Acrylic , The Custom Art production use silicon . With Acrylic the high is more detail and extended compare to Silicon and it last longer . Please read the specification here...
Hi Michael and Richard It is actually neither a design flaw nor manufacturing fault of iRiver. The problem here is a matter of the compatibility of the various trrs plugs with the AK240SS. There are certain plugs without this problem. Like your Beat Audio Cable trrs has no problem yet
I Met Alex An from Iriver Early This MonthHe explained to Me about The grouding problem With AK '240 SS as follow :On AK 240 SS now is The whole body as GroundThe problem some from TRRS at The End is as Ground tooThis Contact can Become imbalance sound on our AK 240 SSThe next step AK solution is :They make small sticker to Stick on our TRRS plug EndAK Will make Speciall TRRS plug For AK 240 SS .I would like to Share simple solution For This problem :For all new AK240 SS...
Thank you all friends on Head Fi To visit This thread There was many interesting audio stuff on This Soundwave Show The Rising star i already posted on Head Fi was : Astell and Kern AK Junior
Hi DarKuI like The sound quality from MH 40It is very Good In clarity and detail , mid also very sweet and Clear , bass impact is very Good tooOverall is very Good Headpone as New comer
HiAK 240 SS balance out TRRS > Line In balance TRRS Mass Ko Bo 404 > MH 335 DW SR balance TRRS = My Best iems set Up
Sennheiser HD 800 is the most difficult to drive Headphone. Once you get the synergy . Wow it can make you fly to the moon with HD 800 Sound Quality. Tonite i found my best synergy portable amp for my HD 800 is Mass Ko Bo 404. Source : AK 100 FAD Edition Amp : Mass Ko Bo 404 Headphone : Sennheiser HD 800 Cable : IC : DHC Complement 4 SAA Endorphin with Adapter for LCD Pin Sound Quality : High : Very good in detail and clarity and very good presents and high...