or Connect

Posts by rudi0504

I would like to share as work of art in Earphone world from Japan Kumikate Trio Feature : 2 Balance Armature Drivers 1 Dynamoc Driver Sunday morning set up. Source : Ak 380 Copper Amp : Ak 380 Amp Copper Iem : Kumikate Trio sterling silver Music : Carla Bruni Little French Song These AK 380 + Amp Copper and Kumikate Trio are really As Work Of Art in Portable Audio Industry Beaity and sound quality in one box is seldom Many are like Beauty and The Beast ,...
PAIAudio Shenzhen launching their New Variant MR1 is single driver BA MR1 look so beautiful Specification from their Facebook page : MR1 from Paiaudio, Now, READY on The Market For $ 68USD 1.Knowles Speaker: ED-29689 2.Clear & high definition sound 3.Small and convenient housing design in fashion silver color 4.High quality reinforcement 5.Black cord 6. Distortion degreee:35-42dB 7.Frequency :20 Hz - 16 kHz 8.Sensitivity: 106 dB/mW 9.Impendence: 27ohm 10.Max...
I would like to share Cayin I5 new Dap. Cayin change release Date to 08.06.2016 They found out on the pre production unit have some problem and need to change . http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s#cid=1001603979066456808875&vid=5837690732&extparam=&from=1065195010&wm=4260_0001&ip=115.178.214.254 Sorry in Chinese Language . The final production changes to : New Casing Change the old PCB with new PCB Board. They change with new Op Amp too If on the market came out...
Tonight i have tried my LG CD transport to Chord Dave My April Music CDA 500 Still with my friend now Source : LG CD Transport Dac / Amp : Chord Dave as pure DAC Pre amp : Tube Pre Amp T+A P 10.2 Headphone : Abyss 1266 Cable : LG CD Transport to Chord Dave use Coax Ztrone Shunyata phyton Digital Chord Dave to T+A P10.2 use RCA Shunyata Ztrone Anaconda These set up is my Ultimate desktop set up now With my April Muaic CDA 500 sound much better than my LG CD...
New Hifiman mini Dap but powerfull At the moment dont have so much information I am sorry i can not upload pictures at the moment
Oppo PM 1 Best Desktop Set Up Source : VentureCraft Valog SounDroid Dac / Amp : Chord Dave as Pire DAC Desktop Amp : Mass KoBo 394 Headphone : Oppo PM 1 with Balance Cable XLR 4 Pin Cable : Chord Optical Cable RCA Shunyata Anaconda ZTrone These Desktop Set Up are Best set up pair with Oppo PM1
New Fit Ear and Fostex Collaboration Iem TE 100 http://www.fostex.jp/products/te100/ http://ohm-image.net/opinion/audiophile/fitear/fostex-te100-hybrid-collaboration-earphone Fostex is, FitEar of hybrid earphone "TE100" of adopting the air control technology to be released in early June.Price is ¥ 115,000 (excluding tax). TE100 Fostex had to provide a driver to custom IEM "Air" of FitEar brand that appeared in October last year ( related news ). In this time of TE100,...
IMHO is the same like youI try to find proper for my desktop set upWith many dacFrom April musicChord HugoChord Hugo TTAnd many moreChord Dave is the best in term SQ now
Hi PaulThank you and i enjoy so much since yesterday night until this morningFor you too the same please enjoy your DaveI am agree for so expensive Dac Amp Dave Packaging look so cheap