or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

Audio Technica AD900X with the Playstation 4 USB sound card..thing. (Visiting my brother.) I miss my setup!
I wanna see the colorz! Oh wait, I already have, because Head-Fi indeed does support color signatures! Awesome! Oh, and I'm still using Windows 8.1, and I see the color =P. You know, I'd color up my signature, but most(if not all) of my cans are black..
Massdrop Username: NuclearPowerofAttorney   -V-Moda Crossfade Wireless: It seems quite interesting, however it hasn't caught on quite yet. Perhaps a drop will change that. You could even put a custom 3D Massdrop logo on it! -Philips Fidelio X2: A very popular can, yet I don't believe it has been dropped! The X1 was dropped, but people wanted the X2 instead. Drop it! -Schiit... You've gotta drop something from them. A simple Schiit stack(Modi2Uber+Magni2Uber) would be...
Spotted the girl I have a crush on with my monster turbines. She seems to like them. It's still a sighting(though they are mine).
Hey, liraop, are you getting better sound because you're using optical now, or is it the Xonar DX itself improving the sound? Or maybe both? o.O
This is more of a headphone hearing than sighting..o.O Well, hearing of. I x-rayed a patient who is a DJ, and said he uses AKGs. He then went on to say that AKGs are good for gaming. So he must certainly know about quality cans =O!
=\
Have you guys ever wondered what the Modi 2 Uber looks like inside? Now's your chance to check it out, because I finally x-rayed it!
You need to get some tubes to go with that vinyl. It will lead to super psychedelic/retro/edgy(hip) sound. It might make the experience even better.   Ya know, I used to really trance out while listening to my M50(with trance music no less.) But the X2 also has the ability to do it. I just love this can! My favorite thing about the X2 is that I can't find anything bad about it. Well, not unless I get super picky .
Ooh, under effect, eh? Sounds like you're really enjoying your cans. You know, there is something about the X2 that really makes me pump up the volume. With my Q701, I can listen at lower volumes(which is better, as the Q701 is less clean at higher volumes.) But with my X2, I want moar bass and stuff, I guess.   Yeahh, I always use my Modi2Uber. And I love it! It seems to add a little bit of volume to the bass, I guess because it isn't so rolled-off down there compared...