or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

; P
   That kind of reminds me of an issue I had! I tried playing Quake 4 on my modern PC, and I noticed that textures just didn't seem to look as good as they used to. I was worried that modern Windows was unable to play the game properly. So I brought out my ancient PC from, like, 12 years ago, installed Quake 4, booted it up, and...the textures looked the same. And it was whether I was running the game at 16:9 or 4:3. So weird! Maybe I'm just used to textures in modern...
Oh, man, I flipping love Doom 3! (I have a weird opinion when it comes to games..)    The graphics are amazing (except for weird-looking characters), with superb lighting and shader that almost rivals current-gen games. The sound design blows you away! When an enemy spawns in, you hear the whispering, which is eerie, then the flipping bass drops. The bass in this game gets so crazy that it wants to clip, and it's just epic! Especially when you shoot the...
Wow, that is one silly parrot. The ending was perfect! And nice gaming rig! Because it sings back the music, you now have a headphone stand + speaker combo! Except it's high-pitched and horrible quality.
HAHA! I love your avatar. Does the parrot sing back the music?You know, I've actually been thinking about zombies a bit lately, and I realized for the first time that they actually would be terrifying in real life. But in zombie games and movies, I just don't find them scary, for some reason. But yeah! I'ma get this game, and I guess I'll get Dead Island Remastered when that comes out so I can play it with my family again..and run off to find glitches.
Have you guys tried Dying Light? It's very similar, except it's got parkour and stuff. I haven't played it myself, but I've really been looking to try it out!
I had a lot of fun playing Dead Island with my family. I feel it's the kind of game that would only really be fun in multiplayer. But it still does get kinda boring. I ended up just running off to find glitches.
I can only describe this song as..sensational. It's flipping epic, especially when the saxophone comes in.
You guys are all playing these new-fangled 3D games with their graphics and such, and I've been playing Undertale. Well, not just playing it. I'm addicted. I might need help.