or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

I'm glad that modding has revitalized your Q701. The AKG has awakened! I still like the sound of mine, but the bumps are annoying me to no end. The indentations in my skull (soft tissue) seem to stay for days following a listening session. I am >|   |< this close to cutting the bumps off!
My ears are glued to the X2. How about that?
I bet that if the Jotunheim DAC module included optical and coaxial digital inputs, Modi 2 sales would decrease significantly. I wonder if that's one reason it only features USB input.
I tried to explain it to her, but it was just impossible. All I could think of was, "It's just a headphone..amplifier..thing." She must think I'm crazy. [[SPOILER]]
My mom noticed the Jotunheim as I was watching the video, and she asked, "What's that box-looking thing?" XP
In real life, I've only seen cheap on-ears so far. But I just started watching some of Markiplier's videos, and it looks like he has a Sennheiser HD 558, which I thought was a 598 Anniversary Edition. You know, I miss the 555 and 595.
Ohh, of course. It's not tarnishing, it's oxidizing. Tarnish has a different color shift appearance and applies to other metals. I'll try cleaning it now and then to keep up its aesthetics. Thanks for the tip^^
It must just be my sweaty hands. D=
Say, have you guys noticed any tarnishing on your Schiit at all? My Magni 2 Uber's volume knob is getting a bit tarnished from me fiddling with it all the time.
The funniest music video ever. HAHA! Hopefully you're no stranger to it.   And here's Friday...Because it's friggin' Friday! (The song, not the day).