Posts by CaveManta

I believe that what you are looking for is probably the Sennheiser MM 450. -It uses bluetooth to receive music wirelessly. -It has a lot of onboard controls; Including pause, volume up/down, skip forward/back, disable active noise cancellation. -It contains a replaceable battery, which can be charged via USB or wall outlet. -It will have even better than boosted bass ;3. -It can function as a normal headphone when the battery dies. -It has a pretty nice...
This thread should help you out greatly. http://www.head-fi.org/t/556509/review-battle-of-the-entry-level-rivals-ultrasone-hfi-580-vs-audio-technica-m50-vs-pro700-mk2 Basically, DJs want a lot more volume and bass so that they can hear what they're listening to while all the speakers around them are blaring. They also want smoother treble, so that their ears don't get fatigued by it. Therefor, the Pro 700 has much more powerful bass, but isn't quite as...
You can just see the passion in his eyes. Plus, he has one heck of an arsenal. It would be cool to see what kinds of abilities each combatant would have =P.    
Time for a battle of unprecedented epicness! This is a fight that all Head-fiers have been preparing for! What follows may make your cans explode.   Head-fi VS The Beats!
Nice work on the gif editing, Head Injury. I need to get back into that stuffs.   Anyway, here is a gift from me to my fellow Meme-Fiers. A picture of bald headphone-less Andy for you to use!   (What the heck...he looks like an alien! I must have messed up with the transparency settings. I'll keep it like that, because it's funny =P)
So THAT is what they mean when they use the term, "Audio Nirvana!"    
Has anyone ever gone through this? Here's something funny from while I was making above picture.
Awh, why, I am so humbled. I could not have done so much without my fellow Meme-Fiers. As winner of the interwebnets, I say we should make some more cool Andy pictures !   Or else Andy will get you! ..And make you listen to WeSC headphones!
Try checking out the for-sale section of this forum when you get a few more posts(I think it's about 50 posts before you can post there. I'm not sure.) And also, this thread might help. http://www.head-fi.org/t/505970/the-deals-thread Oh, and I would recommend camelcamelcamel.com, which is basically a site that keeps price graphs and watches on Amazon's stock. The search function there is slightly annoying, though. Other good sites...
    My Justin Bieber picture thingy, that weirded out a couple of you, is actually based on a fellow Head-Fier that loves the DT-770 PRO 80. Good luck finding who it is!   Oh, man. The pictures based on audio as it changes quality..genius! I specifically loved the VBR one.