or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

This trend reminds me of the anomalous duck from SCP Containment Breach. Now you see it, now you don't. What I think needs to happen is a modernization of the rubber ducky design, or perhaps an alternative to the rubber ducky entirely. I'm sure that Disney could work something out.
C'mon, be like Linus Sebastian of Linus Tech Tips! He's cool! Btw, I wear white socks as hand-me-downs, but I always wear pants and shoes.
If it weren't for the risks associated with eating raw beef, I'm sure tartare and such would be much more widely accepted worldwide. This is all a coincidence! I actually felt tempted, eyeballing some nice steaks yesterday. I wondered what they would taste like raw. But I don't think I'll ever actually try doing it, as much as I may be tempted.   When I was young, I was a very picky eater. Well, I'm still picky. But I'm finally trying new things..even if I end up grossed...
Hiya! As a test, while you're gaming with your a900x at night, take your cans off for a moment to hear what they sound like "opened up." This isn't the best representation, but it might sorta give you an idea of what it'll be like. Unfortunately, the AD900x will leak more sound. Hopefully, it shouldn't be enough to wake your fiance. If anything, if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she will hear your audio faintly and fall back asleep. One thing to keep in mind is...
My favorite headphone that doesn't need extreme amplification is the Phillips Fidelio X2. But strangely, my AKG Q701 loves amplification, yet it still sounds nice driven by my old Galaxy S3.
Getting a chance to listen to the AD900x again, I'm really appreciating the "bite" that its mids have. Vocals, strings, and even cowbells really stand out with these cans.
I took a flight today. You know what cans I saw. Well, I also saw some Ultimate Ears IEMs.
I'm surprised that people aren't bothered by the bumps =O. I guess I'm just very sensitive.
I'm totally willing to pay the price. The bumps have been so cruel, keeping me from listening to these amazing cans. I'll take the ugliest hack-job rather than suffer through them. -Maybe I over-exaggerate a bit, but the bumps really suck. If worst comes to worst, a custom headband might actually be pretty nice^^. I could find something soft and pliable.