or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

The original Sennheiser Momentum has a very neutral, detailed sound with deep bass. It also has fantastic separation and soundstage depth for a closed can. It sounds great! It is also built well. Very durable, and it isolates lots of outside noise. However, its fit is very odd. It has the smallest diameter earcups ever to be put on an around-ear headphone. If you have medium to large ears, they'll be uncomfortable.    The Momentum 2.0 is said to be an improvement in...
There's going to be so much Schiit there. You'll be saying, "I didn't know they could stack Schiit that high!" And I think I know why those Schiit pants are black. ...It's a reference to the Schiit Bifrost B-Stock! Right?
Photoshop I mean REAL picture is being made now. The first early announcement from Schiit is their new smart phone, the 'iSchiit.'It is the first smartphone to feature Schiit's patented circlotron amplification topology. It can also output balanced and unbalanced audio!Finally, you can bring your high-end planars with you during your daily commute.(Notice: May not fit in your pocket. May have sharp edges. May cause burns.)
Finally, Schiit is launching their free amp/DAC program! Free hardware for everyone! ...Or not >.>.   I like the ideas of DAC/amp combinations, and upgrades to the Bifrost and Gungnir. Could you imagine if they were upgraded to Yggdrasil performance? O.O Hmm..what about a Schiit soundcard for PCs? Forget about USB. Nah, too much software.   I would laugh if Schiit decided to make their own headphones. I think I'll use Photoshop to show how I'd imagine they would look.
to the end
A UNIX system O.O
Greetings!    This Sennheiser Momentum is in excellent condition. It has no scratches or dings, and is fully functional. I'm selling it because its earcups are too small for my ears.    The headphone has had two previous owners: colinallcarz and Music Alchemist. All three of us took good care of it and used it lightly. In fact, the 1/4" adapter and idevice cable haven't been used.     You get it all: The headphones, original box, hard-shell carrying case, an idevice...
(friend with benefits)
Some rabbit stew!
Where're my arrows?