or Connect

Posts by CaveManta

Wow, that is one silly parrot. The ending was perfect! And nice gaming rig! Because it sings back the music, you now have a headphone stand + speaker combo! Except it's high-pitched and horrible quality.
HAHA! I love your avatar. Does the parrot sing back the music?You know, I've actually been thinking about zombies a bit lately, and I realized for the first time that they actually would be terrifying in real life. But in zombie games and movies, I just don't find them scary, for some reason. But yeah! I'ma get this game, and I guess I'll get Dead Island Remastered when that comes out so I can play it with my family again..and run off to find glitches.
Have you guys tried Dying Light? It's very similar, except it's got parkour and stuff. I haven't played it myself, but I've really been looking to try it out!
I had a lot of fun playing Dead Island with my family. I feel it's the kind of game that would only really be fun in multiplayer. But it still does get kinda boring. I ended up just running off to find glitches.
I can only describe this song as..sensational. It's flipping epic, especially when the saxophone comes in.
You guys are all playing these new-fangled 3D games with their graphics and such, and I've been playing Undertale. Well, not just playing it. I'm addicted. I might need help.
Hmm, the clunking just won't go away, eh? That's odd. I hope the hinge itself is okay, not grinding against anything. Does the affected side feel a little bit stiffer than the other when you rotate them?
I hear that the M40x doesn't have the bass emphasis of the M50x, thus making it more neutral. I suppose this might give it less of the "in your face" sound as well.
I've got a budget ASUS laptop that just adds annoying levels of bass to everything, even through WASAPI USB somehow. I don't even like it with my Q701, let alone my X2. However, I do still like the gentle bass boost that my Sony receivers give to the Q701^^. The Q701 with just a bit of bass boost is still the most "transparent" audio setup I've heard. (I haven't heard much, but still).