Posts by bluemonkeyflyer

Pardon. Table of Contents Chapter 22
Go to Post 1 in this thread. Select the Table of Contents chapter you want to read.
Yes, but...the All Paxmate mod is easier and sounds similar to DBV3. The Balsa Wood Lattice + Paxmate + cotton / or Grodan also sounds good and just a bit more complicated but may sound better to you than the others, or maybe not. nick n's MemFoam Mod sounds good, too, but is more labor intensive. Is it worth the extra effort? Only one way to find out. Basically, you choose one or try them all. There's no way to predict which will sound best to you. You will have to try...
Yes, I'm leaning toward gold/copper, too.
+1 There is a plastic cover over the central headband screw compartment Part # 18 on the Exploded View. Use an X-acto knive to remove it and safe it for re-installation. There is the screw and Collar Part #19. Remove them and the assembly comes off. Silver Rails are stock on T20RP mkII. I just swapped them. @cCasper TFG I may want to go with Gold/Copper if you've not already painted them Silver. I have replacement connectors packed and ready to send you along with a little...
cCasper TFG Custom Painted Cups   Silver or Gold? Hanger Holder (front; #8 on Exploded View) for headband rails painted the same color                
LOL. Assumptions bite..OBJ file Imported...thanks!
Excellent! I'll upload to several online 3D vendors to find out if they're large enough to print and check cost.If printable, I'm your exporter. :J
No, sorry. Ask nick n. If anyone knows, he will.