Posts by bluemonkeyflyer

^^ That's what I think, too. They're probably headed for East Asia.   Best wishes to Audeze.
Bad Mojo on the thieves!
Crossfeed, anyone? See Chapter 33 in Post #1 of this thread.   ~ BMF
Look in Post 1 of this thread under the section about making a measurement kit. The Japanese ebay seller with authentic mics is listed there.
I tried those PUI mics when Panasonic discontinued the WM61-A. They measure very differently. Not a problem once you determine the offsets or compensation / corrections And measure relative to your own measurements only.Check the ebay seller I recommended in FIMM. They're authentic and cheap. If he's out, PM me and I'll send you a couple.
 Where / When do I sign up?
 FYI/FWIW, I built a mic Without solder and mounted the "solderless" phantom power supply. I tested it and the kit works as well as the soldered version. Additional pictures at the link, above. ~BMF PS: I will give this "Solderless Measurement Kit" to a "starving student" who really wants to get into measurements...actual unemployed entries, only, please. If more than one person responds, I'll number each as they come in and run a random number generator to select the...
No Soldering Phantom Power Supply and Mics     See Post 1, Chapter 3   It works.
Good question. Up for grabs and testing. See post 1648, page 110 in this thread.
 Grzegorz, You're an artist And a scientist! Care to rank them for predicted sound quality improvement? If no, what are your hypotheses about the effects of the various designs?