Posts by bluemonkeyflyer

Would be interesting to see this graph set to 5 dB scale. Edit: Either you're fast or I missed the second graph on first look...probably the latter.
Doh....LOL!I was about to use my blow torch and ball peen hammer.
Does anyone know the best way to open Fostex T30?   Thanks in advance.
 I agree. Fostex part prices are sky high. The baffle screws were $1.50 each a couple of years ago.I think a single driver was around $70.Stock pads are $25 each. Good luck.
1. Remove the large Phillips head screw that holds Connector B to the headband slider rails.2. Remove the 4 baffle screws. Do not remove the 3 inner baffle screws that secure the driver to the baffle.3. Separate the baffle from the cup.4. Remove the large Phillips head screw in center of the cup. Here's the Slider Holder that you need. It looks like the outside half is not available, at the moment. Here's the Collar that you may not need. It's held in place by the screw in...
 What?
^  Nice!   How do they sound, and compared to others?
Chinsettawong,   I'm looking forward to seeing the finished headphones and hearing your impressions.   Thanks for sharing your processes.   I may have over-looked it...what make/model 3D printer are you using? ...and, what software?
I like HD-800 and SE535. I did not like IE-80 because it sounded too bass boomy. I'd like to compare SE-835 and IE-800.