Posts by bluemonkeyflyer

The buzz in the bass range when playing certain tunes is something I've encountered in half-a-dozen sets of T50RPs over the past couple of years. This has never bothered me since I only noticed it when making FR measurements. When playing music, I don't hear the buzz. Perhaps your driver has the same issue? I received a set with an irritating buzz that the owner heard. I listened and could not hear it using test tracks that were obvious to the owner. I heard the buzz,...
  "Aleene's Fabric Fusion" double-sided tape from Michael's Craft Store. This is strong stuff!   Protective covering not yet removed  More coverage of the pad fabric flap -  protective coveringhas been removed  Less coverage...Using more or less coverage around thefabric flap may offer another tuning variable.  Protective covering has been removed  Ready to semi-permanently mount onto the cups: Be sure you align the pad with the baffle face and roll the flap overthe cup so...
LOL! Who Are the other 3?
Super Cool! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.
 Pads last a lot longer if you turn the "flaps" inside out before installing. Then, just place the pad on the baffle and begin rolling the flap over the cup, holding it in place as you work your way around. I can install/uninstall the pads many times before they are too stretched to stay on by themselves. At that point, I put them away until I'm ready to finalize a build and then use Aileen's Double Sided Sewing Tape to hold them onto the cups. I got it at Michael's Craft...
MG,   I haven't decided about iPhone 5S or 6. I signed up for CEntrance i5 on Indiegogo but wondering if you will allow switching to i6?   Thanks!   BMF
Interesting. What is Coloplast? Can't wait.   Beautiful, as usual. Exactly!
 No worries. In my experience, the T20RP mkII and T40RP can be made to sound just as good as the T50RP with appropriate, simple modifications. The only visible differences have to do with damping material over the bottom cup vents of T20RP mkII and T40RP with its bottom vents sealed...also, T20RP mkII has no cover over the central screw compartments in the bottom of the cups and T40RP has a cover with a 3 mm hole in the center. Speculation suggests that it is *possible*...