Posts by cloudy616

Thx a lot!!My e9 is on the way! LOLAnxious waiting for the express!!
Thx so much mate!!!!!  
Hi mate, it a good idea to try the heaphone on a speaker amp due to its low inpedance. Thx a lot! Does it matter that the maximun input power of the headphone is 0.5W when connecting to a speaker amp? Bur I really hope to know whether the E9 can work well with it because I don't have speaker amp. PS. I really like KH 71's looking, LOL. One problem is it's too heavy, 500g.  
Hi mate, I'd like to inform u that Fiio E7 only performs well as an portable amp with 'line out' source. That is to say, if u want to hook up ur iPhone with E7, u need a line out cable for iPhone. Ebay has such cable, which is not expensive, like Fiio L3 cable.  
Hello guys! I'v just got a great old headphone (Kenwood KH 71, 1970), which has an inpedance of 8 ohm and maximun input power 0.5W. Before I bought the headphone, I was informed that an extremely low inpedance headphone is even more hard to drive than hd650. And when I got the KH 71, I find it really performs terribly with Fiio E7, Sony M10 (an excerllent recorder) and my laptop. The volum is large enough but the sound is totally chaos.............. So I...
Hello guys! I'v just got a great old headphone (Kenwood KH 71, 1970), which has an inpedance of 8 ohm and maximun input power 0.5W. Before I bought the headphone, I was informed that an extremely low inpedance headphone is even more hard to drive than hd650. And when I got the KH 71, I find it really performs terribly with Fiio E7, Sony M10 (an excerllent recorder) and my laptop. The volum is large enough but the sound is totally chaos.............. So I really...