Posts by headboppindrolf

Although as an aside, have always wanted a pair of these:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyer-DT770PRO-Professional-Headphones-80-Ohm-/371067269613?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item56655531ed   At that price is not amazingly expensive, but my question is. What is the Ohm statement on there? Assuming it needs more power in order to drive ?
Yeah these are pretty comfy, sound good (to me, use them for mobile listening on busy travel and sometimes light walk about town) and were somewhat more discrete then some of the other competition out there.   I dunno In Ears are their own beast in themselves. I have a pair of CX500 (again Sennheiser) and they do everything I want AND have in line volume. Just wish they may have had an inline mic or media controls for Android.   It was mainly a test of the water to see...
So it is with a heavy heart, I have to say goodbye to my beloved Sennheiser PX360 headphones.   They were the most comfy, tonally accurate and hardwearing headphones I have ever owned.   I moved back and forth between my other ones such as a Noontec Zoro and Hercules HDP M1001's but when I came back. I was sorry I ever forsook them!   Then last weekend, while traveling I was listening to a movie, tucked the tablet I was watchign it on in my bag before venturing to...
OK that ModMic idea is pretty awesome! Had i not wanted to have a dedicated headset, I would have gone for those in a heartbeat!
@RayBanM I approve your speakers sir! (Have the same ones, just set up rather appaulingly for the TV and games systems downstiars)   Currently running on 2 pathetic little USB Speakers for my main PC and a slightly modest 42" Samsung LED Screen.   Need suggestions for a 2.0 system that wont break the bank but isn't a rip off either! Any suggestions?
  Hey Yslee,   Thanks for the positive comments! It actually gives me a bit of pride knowing that my dribbling does some good somewhere!   The positional audio on the various headsets has come down to 2 things I have found. How good the sound card is I have been using at the time and the game’s own ability to relay that sound information to my ears!   I haven’t used any of these so called ‘5.1 or 7.1’ surround sound headphones (nearly went with the Roccat...
  Thanks to all those who have responded thus far, its all been a big help plus a good bit of advcie.   Those Beyerdynamic MMX300 headphones look out of this world and there is currently a pending review from AKA Trent on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EktYonDY9s) so that pending and my wallet and the reviews :3
Thanks to all who've managed to survive my virbal diohrreah!   The Beyers look itnersting, know if they are on/over the ear? I cant quite tell from pics or any reviews i have found thus far. Certainly an investment rather than a purchase of those! I'd be too scared to take them out of the box at that price!   I have been wary of 5.1 headsets due to the amount of bad ones that have been out there thus far. Personally I feel that 5.1 and 7.1 in headsets are more...
      So, I have been doing the rounds on the PC gaming front for quite a while now. Used a bunch of different headsets, from the standard 20 quid on the shelf ones to some of the more expensive and 'elitist' headsets that can be found on the market.   Firstly, my main task is this: to find out if there are any other headsets out there, specifically designed for gaming, that come with a wider audio range than the apparent norm of what I call the '20 to 20'...
@vTL123   That is a drool worthy setup you have there! Nice monitors :D Mind if i steal them *grins deviously* ...actually scratch that, *draws an outline on the wall where your system used to be, sneaking off sniggering like Mutley*   I like the idea of the foot rest in there! Giving me ideas for my own setup! Speaking of which.     Above is a picture of my old setup. Dual monitor'd goodness :D    A more recent photo of the setup is here.   Alas...