Posts by Amused

For sale: WireWorld Supernova 6 Mini Toslink - Toslink (0.3 m)   Glass optical cable well tailored for MacBook Pro / Mac mini to DAC connection.  This cable was used for a few weeks in my fiancé's system before she upgraded her Mac mini to a 27" iMac, which is wall mounted and necessitated recabling. Anyway, this cable is in new condition and is an excellent performer utilizing 280 glass fiber conductors.     Price includes shipping (insured) to the lower...
  I have for sale, a Musical Fidelity V-Link w/ AudioQuest Cinnamon USB & VDM-1 75Ω Coax cable. The V-Link is less than 4 months old and in perfect condition. The cables are both new and never used. A rating of 9/10 for the V-Link is accurate. It was used sparingly in a secondary office system, maybe 200 hours. My reason for selling is because I'm downsizing before I move. All original packaging and manuals included.   Price includes shipping (insured) to...
  I have for sale, a Musical Fidelity V-DAC with V-PSU. Both units are less than 4 months old and are in perfect condition. I'll rate them conservatively @ 9/10. This setup was used in a secondary office system that was hardly ever used. My reason for selling is because I'm downsizing before I move. All original packaging and manuals included.   Price includes shipping (insured) to the lower 48.  PayPal only, please.  
I have a Meier Audio Corda StepDance for sale. It's logged about 300 hours and is in like new condition. All original packaging and materials included.    Included with the amp is a Whiplash Cu LOD and an iPowerUS 9V battery & charger set (520mAh batteries). The batteries have been fully cycled 10 times and have only seen action with the StepDance. The set includes the fast charger, 4 batteries, and battery holder.   Price includes shipping to the lower 48 and...
I have a pair of Denon AH-D5000 headphones w/ JMoney leather ear pads for sale. These are fairly new (about 150 hours of usage) and are in "like new" condition. When not in use they're stored in a microfiber bag (seen in picture). I'll rate them conservatively @ 9/10. Like the other items I'm selling, it's due to moving and downsizing. All original packaging and manuals included.   Price includes shipping (insured) to the lower 48.  PayPal only, please.
  I have a Musical Fidelity V-Series combo for sale. The set includes a lightly used V-LINK, V-DAC, V-PSU, and a brand new AudioQuest Cinnamon USB cable (1 m).  All units are less than 4 months old (cable has never been used) and are in perfect condition. I'll rate them conservatively @ 9/10. This setup was used in a secondary office system that was hardly ever used. I'm selling because I'm downsizing before I move. All original packaging and manuals...
EDIT: SOLD I have for sale a like new pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 II headphones (<3 months old w/ all original packaging and accessories). The original steel cable was replaced with a custom 4.5' Cardas cable, terminated with an Oyaide P3.5SR plug, Cardas Sennheiser plugs, and assembled with Cardas Quad Eutectic solder. These cans were very lightly used, less than 150 hrs, and extremely well cared for. There are no blemishes, the headband padding is in perfect shape...
I have for sale a like new RSA Tomahawk IEM portable amp (<5 months old w/ all original packaging and manuals) w/ ALO Audio LOD (Jena Labs Ultra Wire). It's black with a gold volume knob. The amp has been very lightly used and extremely well cared for (I house it in a Pelican foam lined case). There are no imperfections and all knobs/switches are in perfect working order. I'm selling this unit because I'm downsizing before I move.   Price includes shipping to the...
I have a new Audio-gd NFB-2 DAC for sale. It has the DIR9001 (96KHz) S/PDIF interface installed. It has never been used, just connected to make sure that it works. It was built and delivered in April (2011) and has been sitting in its box since. This was going to feed a 3rd rig, but I've reconsidered and decided to just upgrade my secondary rig. The DAC is in new condition and comes with all original materials, accessories, and packaging.   Price: $435 (includes...
Very sweet color scheme! Thanks for sharing...now off to that Colorware link :)