Posts by Amused

Hi Shrisha,   The WaveLink will come with a WireWorld Starlight USB cable and a BNC-RCA (male) adaptor.   Thanks for inquiring.
I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale.   Up for sale here is the Bryston BDA-1 DAC: - Excellent, like new condition. - Comes with all original packaging and materials. - Less than 200 hours of use - $1150 + $35 shipping, conus, paypal fees included   - Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions.
SOLD ============   I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale.   Up for sale here is the Halide Design S/PDIF Bridge: - Excellent, like new condition. - Comes with all original packaging and materials. - less than 50 hours of use - $225 + $7 shipping, conus, paypal fees included   - Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to...
I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale.   Up for sale here is the Bryston BDA-1 w/ BR2 Remote: - Excellent, like new condition. - Comes with all original packaging and materials. - The BR2 remote retails for $395 separately and comes with its own packaging. - less than 200 hours of use - $1500 + $35 shipping, conus, paypal fees...
I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale.   Up for sale here is the Wavelength Wavelink: - Excellent, like new condition. - Like all Wavelength products, it doesn't come with specific packaging, but I'll over pack for safety. - I've replaced the original feet with Herbie's Baby Booties - less than 100 hours of use - $450 + $10 shipping, conus,...
SOLD ============= I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale. Up for sale here is the Sennheiser HD600: - Excellent, like new condition. - Comes with all original packaging and materials. - less than 75 hours of use - $275 + $10 shipping, conus, paypal fees included   - Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions.
SOLD ============   I've recently moved to a new house and am in the process of downsizing/upgrading. I have a handful of items for sale, each of which rate 9/10 by Audiogon's scale.   Up for sale here is the Sennheiser HD650 - Excellent, like new condition. - Comes with all original packaging and materials. - less than 30 hours of use - $350 + $10 shipping, conus, paypal fees included   - Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to reach out to me...
I have CIAudio's VDA•2 DAC w/ VAC•1 PS for sale.  These 2 units are just over 7 months old and are in perfect condition. They were purchased directly from CIAudio and have all manuals and packaging. I've upgraded the feet to Herbie's Audio Lab's Baby Booties and capped the open female RCA connectors with Cardas' RFI/EMI Caps, all included.   PM me if interested, serious inquiries only please. Shipping and PayPal fees are included in the price. Shipping only to...
For sale: Analysis Plus Oval 12 Speaker Cables, 6 ft pair spades-spades & Oval 12 Center Channel Cable, 6 ft single bananas-bananas   These cables were used in a home theater system for the past 3 years. Well taken care of and show normal wear (weren't moved around a lot). They're stiffer than your typical cable because of the geometry of the copper braid. As part of my move, I have to sell these off.     Price includes shipping (insured) to the lower...
For sale: Meier Corda Swing (Black)  This is an excellent little amp, a good all-rounder. Roughly 9 months old and taken extremely well care of. There's not a blemish on it. All original packaging and manuals included. Like my other listed items, this is part of a downsizing effort before I move. Thanks.     Price includes shipping (insured) to the lower 48.  PayPal only, please.