or Connect

Posts by JHex2

Would a Pico Slim be an upgrade over the internal amp, or should I just use the internal amp?
Hi guys,   As you can see by the title, I want an Amp/DAC, preferably in the same box, with balanced output and usb input. This is meant for a bedroom setup with an Audeze LCD-2 or Beyer T1 and a laptop, and I dont really want to deal with 2 boxes.   Right now, the only one I can find is the Audio-Gd NFB-10. I'm definitely willing to buy used, and my budget is ~600 usd. I'm just not sure where to look for the very specific requirements I need. Any guidance would...
Haha tell your friend he cost you a sale... I pulled the trigger on a pair of lcd-2s for 825 just yesterday morning. I would have gladly made an offer on yours if it had been available. Anyway, GLWS! I'm sure someone will snap these up right quick at this price.
Thanks for the reply. Budget isnt an issue for me since I know the statement stuff isnt coming out until the end of the year. I'm definitely going to go SS with the Amp, because i'm too lazy to do tube rolling.   If only the LCD-2s were ruthenium clad....
I have a Lyr and a Bifrost already, and have started saving up for both the statement amp and DAC. I have a few options for headphones to be paired with the new setup.   Which would be best with the upcoming statement amp and DAC?   1. Recabling the Beyer T1s I already own to XLR. 2. Buying LCD-2s and getting an XLR cable 3. Buying Edition 8s and recabling them to XLR   I kind of want to get the edition 8s, but do you think they might get blown out by the...
same only I'd be upgrading from nothing since I dont have IEMs, only a pair of Yuin G2As
Is this a RedWineAudio iMod or a DIYMod?