Posts by JHex2

same only I'd be upgrading from nothing since I dont have IEMs, only a pair of Yuin G2As
Is this a RedWineAudio iMod or a DIYMod?
Hi everyone,   I've owned a pair of Yuin G2As for about 2 months now, and the cable is already cracking by the headphone jack. I use it in my portable setup (iMod 5.5g > ALO LOD > Pico Slim) on my desk at the office so I'm kinda surprised they'd be falling apart so quick.    I dont really want to return them or anything because I dont feel that would solve the problem.    I use clipons because my ears are weird and IEMs and earbuds keep falling out of both...
PMed
Hi, can I get a quote for the imod + lod and shipping to New Jersey, USA, zipcode 07090?
Hi everyone,   I just got an office job that lets us use our mp3 players at work. Therefore I want to get a baller portable setup to maximize my enjoyment of music at work.   I originally tried to get an ipod 5g off ebay, but the seller made a mistake and sent me a 6g instead, which I couldnt really rockbox that well.    I have a Fiio E7 and Yuin G2a headphones so far.   My choices are    RWA iMod 60gb+ Hifiman HM-602 16gb + 32gb sd card or wait...
PM sent
When searching for an Amp for the t70, following the t1 threads would be a pretty good idea right? I'm leaning towards a Woo Audio WA3 over a Burson HA-160 given that principle. Or is the T70 a whole new ballgame?
Strange thing happened yesterday. Now when I turn on my NFB-12, the blue power light does not go on. However, the whole amp gets nowhere near as hot as it did. I still get audio through the headphones and it seems like its still working fine. Is it something that I should bother to mess around with or leave it as is?
I was thinking of getting a Burson HA-160. What do you mean by balance the headphones?