Posts by miandnan

That sounds AWESOME! I will let you know :)
WHEN WHEN WHEN, I wanna read what you hear!!!!! Man I hope they have some demos in Portland soon, I am going down for the day to get my impressions done (wife as well) for our A12's and I would LOVE for them to have some Adel Love on demo ... A10 and A12 please! Things have been quiet from 1964 (they are busy getting things ready I would assume) I am very excited to hear the fruit of such labor!!!! Oh I will bring my 8.A and 6.A to compare if they have a demo available,...
Sound is subjective, I simply gave my impressions, not a comprehensive review of the services or details on measured sq differences LOL (not claiming to be a magazine) though yes we could feel lag in games or frame time varience long before there were good tests to objectively measure such things.Feel is the end all in such situations actually and in audio as well as a listener (non industry person). More data including n=1 is useful, not to all people in all situations...
I agree from what I have read about the test I am not liking what they seem to have done! My post would have been better in the other thread but did not know but exhisted till this morning. Have they given any statements regarding the test? As for resolution makes total sense for,games and movies, not in comparison to the lossless vs lossy but in respect to how many people argue the difference is not apperent between different resolutions (often argued in PC enthusiast...
O have heard a difference in the past, not a large one but a diff none the less between lossless and AAC 320 ... In this case again I was comparing two services, Tidal when not HIFI (have no idea what those tracks default to was noticeably worse than spotify, just calling it how it's heard. BTW the difference is detail , and though that could be lossless and my vet it is, and I know this thread seems to be focused on that so I will head out now, my tangent post was...
well I notice the difference between flac and 320kb stuff as at home as well.   Just sharing the experience my wife and I both had. To be clear I notice details very well as does my wife, I notice pixels on screens for phones, games and movies (4k is not enough depending on distance and resolution for me even when many find 720p - 1080p to be minimal, textures in games, and of course changes in audio and my wife has a golden musical ear and can sing, play a song she...
Tidal did feel louder, but when we for example raised the volume on Spotify it was just lowder mushy mud. The characteristic differences remained regardless of volume. So the bass was more defined, full and pronounced , the treble was NOTICALLY more extended and voices more clear like a veil was removed so of course I thought maybe volume miss matches between programs, so I raised the volume on Spotify and it got louder but no change to characteristics, the dynamics,...
Though not totally related Tidal HIFI was notcably better than Spotify at extreme quality. My wife and I both had zero issues hearing the better detail, dynamic range etc... Spotify was similarly better than Rhapsody at its highest quality setting... Though not related to this test, it was an important comparison as competing streaming services. We used a note 3 to fiio e18 to a rendition 1 amp to 8.A, 6.A and V6stage. I was not blind in testing but my wife had no idea...
They told me on the phone that they use 3d printing now!My wife has small ears and barely got the triple bore to fit for her v6s 1.5 yrs ago, when figuring out the A12 for her they let me know but should work out as they are using 3d printing which is more precise!