Posts by miandnan

all in good fun ... but your posts frequency and intensity alone were "more" than all these complaints now LOL or at least that is how you came across (on multiple threads) Yeah I personally just pick up the phone or write an email , I would rather call someone in the know than just post my worries here (regarding the kickstarter thing) "I do understand why you asked all the questions you did ";) other owners ARE the perfect people to ask ... better than the...
If they are building them the design is finalized.The driver placement, tube length, crossovers, tubing and tuning would be set... Even if they be gain building yours prior to the new adel module it would have 0 affect on the build. Enjouly getting the real soon!
You might want to let them know you did not get one, in case there is some issue with their mailing list :) I did receive the email this afternoon.
I would at this point MUCH rather their resources go into their product delivery (on time and high quality) than to reorganizing how they run the campaign.   I would also prefer any changes to how they focus on say this community to be thought and planned out and consistent rather than just jumping in here and now.   There for do the best they can to deliver what we bought and do better next time they do kickstarter and as they put more focus on the non musician market...
From what I have seen the kickstarter campaign was run and monitored by a different team than the normal customer service people. Meaning those people who talk to musicians at shows or even Alex who handles most if not all customer service inquiries are not the same people handling things with the Campaign.   It is pretty clear that there was a lack of experience or knowledge or much of a "picking up on the learning curve" by the kickstarter effort. It was their first...
V8 is likely bigger than the V6S in comparison to the 8.A and A12 both are rather small (and different shaped in that regard).The 8.A have some of the biggest stoundstage possible bow, behind perhaps the A12 and from some reviews the K10 (perhaps others I am unaware of).Are you the bass guy, if so please chill out about this. wink.gif It is a relative not absolute comparison and I never said the V6S has bigger soundstage, plus while the U8 might be based in the V8 Adel...
I am not seeing that on their site maybe they were testing it out or was put up by mistake for a second or few minutes?
I have not listened to the 13fp but there is some direct comparison in Jokers quick review/preview http://theheadphonelist.com/brief-review-1964ears-1964-adel-a12/From what I have heard on the A12 and V6S comparing that to Joker on the A12, V6S and 13FP there is a good chance they will work for you.As far as release of the A12 in general sale, as soon as they can LOL. But I am not sure when that will be
Then I think you will LOVE THEM!Happy I could help!Are you a kick starter backer?
As I mentioned in my first impression post it had the auto Adel module, no adjustments ... I do not know how much more bass you can get with the manual modules. If you fully closed the manual modules and shut Adel off there would definetly be more slam.The A12 is not tuned to be a bass heavy monster like the V8 or 8.A but really holds its own ... From the limited time I had I would say yes enough, but would take some adjustment time coming from something like the V8 which...