Posts by miandnan

Looking good!what cable are you using?Mine are hereThey made/make nice stuff. They did a car dark smoke main shell then a layer of red acrylic and then laser cut aluminum on top of the red acrylic.I am nor sure if 1964 will engrave/cut the almuninum like that. Does anyone know?Can't wait till we all start posting pics of our A12/A10's , wife and I are really trying to figure out good designs, luckily she does that type of stuff for a living and I am not bad at it either...
Not sure if responding to my post. If so, yup they all several different purposes for me it is the A12, mainly becauaenof 8.A as well (really want Adel for it). Love to see a pic of how yours look! But for my wife she seems to like the V6S , A10 seemed to be the best upgrade path for her based on Tue webcast and on phone conversation with Vitaliy, but the graph showing less bass and more highs might make it too bright/lean for her tastes.
In was gonna add something similar, but did not have a chance (was with a client).Yeah a very small convienence fee that benefits you and us (joking but true).On another note, the graphs for frequency make the A10 look brighter than the U6/V6S , and Joker mention the sub bass to dig deeper on the v6 S than the A12 even, so I will stay A12 but with my wife loving her V6S I wondering ifntye A12 is better. Vitaliy's description and on the phone advice seems to indicate A10...
I think you should reconsider spending that 35quid.you really seem to be unsure and the purchase seems big to you. You are asking again and again (maybe a separate thread with a poll. But even then these thingsbneed to he heard.Dark can sound good, 8.A, LCD-2. Though some will hate them and those are on par with or better than the V8 (same category) so you could HATE EM, or love or meh.If you want the "perfect sound" can't afford getting a second pair or want to use them...
 Others have posted recently that they received confirmation of being able to ask for a universal form custom I believe 1 even said Vitaliy send him the confirmation email.For me it will be custom, but for those who might want universal fit there seems to be confusion as to what is being allowed.again CONGRATS on getting it all sorted!
 GREAT NEWS, I hope for the kickstarter price!Others here have said they will be able to OPT for a "demo version" , when 1964 talks about universal they seem to be referring to plastic, mass produced, while getting a demo style (some people say universal) would be hand made and acrylic.So did they specifically say only full custom/not gonna do a demo version or were you asking about a universal version of the A12 which if it is ever made will be called the U12 (most likely)
browser hiccup double post
 GREAT NEWS, I hope for the kickstarter price!Others here have said they will be able to OPT for a "demo version" , when 1964 talks about universal they seem to be referring to plastic, mass produced, while getting a demo style (some people say universal) would be hand made and acrylic.So did they specifically say only full custom/not gonna do a demo version or were you asking about a universal version of the A12 which if it is ever made will be called the U12 (most likely)
SWEET! Do you want to do the universal form for ease or resell?Just curious :) MAN they are AWESOME! HEHEHE
Let us know how it is resolved!Good LUCK!