Posts by mitos

Hey Vlad, props for starting up this forum nice and early; good prep time. The proposed date is good for me atm. However, since it's near 3 months away, I'll give a tentative YES- I'm attending for now.   I highly prefer a location which is near the City and/or close to train stations.   Gear I can maybe able to bring, provided I still have them:   LCD2 rev1 Sennheiser HD650 Vsonic GR-07 Hifiman RE-0   Corda Concerto Amp Audinst...
Check your PM! :)
Excellent review, Joe. I'm glad that you've given a fairly balanced overview of the JH-16pros, comparing  these with other top-tier IEMs. This review definitely contrasts the pros and cons very well. I'm definitely looking forward to your DRM Earz impression/review in the near future? Hahaah
I've been a few times; my last visit would've been about 2-3 months ago. To be honest, the guys at Audio Technica Sydney don't really seem to know much about  headphones from my various encounters.   Prices are much dearer than buying online. Also to keep in mind, is that that AT store is in the basement of Pitt Street Mall; loud and busy. Your audio experience will differ greatly, IMO, than going to an actual audio store to audition.   As for headphones...
Hmmm... this thread makes wonder what IEMs can hold its weight with some of the technicalities and sound signature of the stax 007 or 009. (I'm aware the 007 and 009 are going to be technically proficient than any custom IEM). This is basically just for kicks   Sorry for hi-jacking your thread OP, but curiosity got the better of me         
Looking forward to some photos =) of what I missed out on =/   KGSS+ O2, woah!! If only you guys could've made the Sydney meet :(
Would you kindly provide a source, or at least PM me. I'm interested in the findings. Cheers.  
Hideo Kobayashi feat. Shigeru Tanabu - Amor (Original Mix)   From his album 'Zero'     I get this mystic feeling when listening to this track on the LCD-2 =/
Any Acid Jazz fans? Well I recommend Four80East's en route. It's a great album to relax to.   Enjoy   Also, Kaori Kobayashi- Sunshine. If you can find a HD version. Great Alto Saxophone artist. Note: The video is only a sample. Go find the real version. :)  
Like to give a shout out to Paul for organising and the members of trade for kindly bring their gear for us to trial. Jaben audio for the prize, woot! lol Also a shout out to Hiep and his bro for the ride back to Hornsby.