Posts by auhafezi

Up for sale is my 32GB Cowon J3 that I bought just around two years ago. Works well as far as I know, though there were some issues (randomly froze) but these no longer seem to occur. I've lowered the price to take this into account, so do bear this in mind when enquiring.   There are a few light scratches on the screen and some signs of use on the back.  Included is the official Cowon leather flip-case as well as the USB charging cable.    Feel free to contact me if...
Up for sale is my faulty 32GB Cowon J3 that I bought just around two years ago. The unit powers up and charges as normal but switches to a glitchy screen instead of the main menu. Perfect if you need parts, or know how to fix it.    There are a few light scratches on the screen and some minor signs of use on the back. Also part of the latch that covers the SD slot has come off (see photos).   Included is the official Cowon leather flip-case. The USB charging cable is...
As you can see, this guy is a scammer. He took my J3 and didn't complete the trade. Please avoid his other accounts 'Vlooienuker' and 'Hyphie' and don't make the same mistake. 
Hola, Looking for any one of these or any other good mid-range amp/DAC combo. UK only, as shipping and customs taxes are too much from abroad. Willing to spend £450 at most (including shipping). Thanks for looking.
Does the J3 accept 64GB SDXC cards? i thought SDHC only worked.
Up for sale is my Cowon J3 which I bought just under two years ago. For the trade, I'm looking for a 160GB iPod Classic or a mid-range amp/DAC plus cash [e.g. Yulong D100, Schiit Asgard/Bifrost, Burson HA-160D(S)]. I'd definitely prefer an iPod swap as I'll be using the money to buy one anyway.    There are a few light scratches on the screen and some marks on the back (nothing too major, especially if used with case). Also the latch that covers the SD slot and charging...
I was thinking of the Burson, but I didn't think that I would be able do find one under $700. I'll go have a look at the one for sale anyway, thanks for the tip.
I'm not really looking for that kind of amp/DAC but thanks for the interest anyway.
Up for sale is a Slappa headphone case - designed mainly for DJs but equally useful for those with portable rigs. I used the case as a DJ (but also for my portable setup) to store my ATH-M50s and the fit was perfect, with enough space for my Cowon J3. The case should fit most other foldable headphones - those I know that fit include: Sony MDR V55 JVC HA-NC80 Sony MDR V700 Denon DN-HP700 Sony MDR V6   The case is extremely sturdy and can withstand more than a few knocks. I...