Posts by MartinM

Thanks guys :)...   Not sure what I current have in there... the stock ones!...   At least this gives me a starting point for discussions... have email'd audiotubes to see what they can suggest, I have used them in the past and they seemed pretty good. Any other good NOS suppliers?   One more stupid question, if you don't mind...   I assume the chances of getting a matched quad are remote so 2 matched pairs is what I need....   What if 1 tube blows.... do I get...
Hi guys, Been along time away!.. you know the usual story, loads of time on the forum when you have money in your pockets and less in between!? :)   So... please save me from 140 pages of reading!..   Am running the CS300 with LCD2's for a year plus now... awesome!!..   After running some iem's for a while the only thing I wonder is, if I am missing a little detail or mid to top end ?   I am of an age where I cannot hear anything over 15k ( probably lower ) and...
Bump! .. can't believe no one is interested in this class piece of kit!? Flea bay beckons... :(
Thanks onlychild, my mistake :( Have updated the post. Thanks
 ( 24/09/13 - Post updated with correct name and link to review - my apologies for the error )   Up for sale is my Red Wine Audio Isabellina Pro DAC / Amp - Audeze edition with Balanced Headphone Amp  ( WITHOUT LCD2's or cable )   I bought this from Item Audio approx 2 years ago. I upgraded about 6 months ago and have finally got round to selling this. I still think it is an excellent product, I have kept the cable and LCD2's to use with my new system.   Not sure...
James,   Firmware 1.2 - a great improvement thanks ( original was good too! )   Could I add a request for an enhancement if you deem this of value.   If I play track A and then start navigating to track B... while navigating the volume buttons do not work. If I want to adjust it, I can't without going into 'Playing' etc.   Would it make sense to enable volume controls while navigating?   just a thought!? :)   loving the X3 !   Martin
2Tware Fat32Format Free 1.0 is what I used but only as it was the first one that caught my eye!
Works a treat and for those that have the same issue...   Windows 8 did not give me the option to format as FAT32 only exFAt32.   So.. 1. Format TF card to NTFS and select it's a 64GB card 2. Search and download one of the the fat32format.exe programs from the internet. 3. Run that!   Works perfectly now, thanks hoichi :)
Thought that might be it... just surfing to check how to format as FAT 32 not exFAT32.. :) Thanks for your help :)
Received mine here in the UK from audiothinker on ebay from HK. Looks like an official product, all good here :)   Still burning in but sounds good so far..   one question...?  ref 64Gb cards.   I bought 3 Sandisk 64GB Ultra cards before the X3 arrived only to find the documentation states 32GB cards or smaller preferred! and unless I have done something wrong, the devicde does not recognise them :( Firmware v1.0 here. Will these be supported in new...