Posts by ElcomeSoft

That's actually more expensive. Quite a bit.
Around 2300 files, mostly FLAC, spread across a 64GB card and the internal storage.And there is no need to be so rude.
 People say this but I have seen zero improvement over 1.10. I call placebo.
As previously mentioned the Spiral Dots are stupidly expensive. They're over and above Comply level expensive.I'll be working with what I have already.
Comply Foamies (m) Stock AT tips (VS/S/M/L) SpinFits (m) V-MODA Bliss 3.0's (VS/S/M/L)   I am struggling to get a comfortable and proper seal with any of these tips. Sometimes it works, sometimes I wonder how I ever got them to sit right.   Between the lot of these I'm keep on trying to find which way to orientate them and which ones fit which ear best.   PS: I really do have a dislike for this stock cable. Far too long and the darn wire at the end does not...
So after a great deal of testing it appears as though either my music files are sibilant or the tracks themselves are. Having taken a memory card with 20 tracks from my A35 and compared them to my 1st gen Fiio X1 I noticed the same audio quirks in the same parts in the same tracks. It must have been some opposite placebo effect or something mental that suggested to me that the A35 was the culprit. Having gotten that resolved, I am now fighting with a Class 10/UHS 1...
Finally got my Bliss 3.0 tips... And they have joined the silicone pile of miscellaneous tips that I have in an old V-Moda pouch. If I can get a good seal and I stress if quite strongly, they have the edge on the stock tips at the bottom and top ends. I'd use them if they fit. Unfortunately the Large are quite a tad too big and the Medium are ridiculously small. Back to stock Medium tips for me and get to finding the source of the sibilance... Whether it's my tracks or...
What is the maximum storage capacity of micro SD cards compatible with my NW-A3x series Walkman?The maximum capacity for micro SD cards for use with the NW-A3x series Walkman players is 2TB.All Sony micro-SD cards currently available on the market are confirmed to be compatible.NOTE: Sony cannot guarantee full compatibility with cards from other brands.NW-A3x series...
 Had I seen this post a fortnight ago I might have went for the TF10's but I grabbed a brand new pair of Audio Technica ATH E70's for £200. Yes, completely over budget but I definitely landed on my feet.
 My Sony Z5 Premium found it no problem. Doubt that Sony conspiracy theory holds any weight.