or Connect

Posts by LugBug1

Great stuff. I would love to be all Fuji, as I also think their cameras are amazing. The X pro2 looks fantastic and I've read a few reviews of it. Its out of my price range for now so I could only go for the pro1 at present. I've also owned the X1, X2 as well as my current X100 and I haven't got anything bad to say about them. The lay-out, style and pic quality is fantastic. The only thing that doesn't compare to my Olympus is the AF speed. The Oly's are fantastic in this...
Yes its very true about the treble peaks affecting some and not others. But I honestly think if a few reviewers hadn't went crazy about it when they first came out it would only be mentioned as much as say the DT880, HE400, K712 treble peaks. Because they aren't anymore peaky than these and certainly not on the level of classic Grado or K701/2 in regards to causing fatigue.    What you have got is extended treble. It doesn't roll off. To my ears it is very sweet...
Good to see you :)  I also ventured into mirrorless. I love the size and convenience for street photography etc, haven't really looked back. It's rare I want bokeh for my style but as you say its easy enough with mirrorless anyways. My panasonic 50mm 1.7 is quite creamy! My kit these days is two Olympus EM-5 bodies (sold OM1 as I didn't think it was any better) and 3 lenses. 15mm, 28mm, 50mm, (in 35mm equiv) I also own a Fuji X100 which I use for portraits. Yes its 35mm...
Idiots. :O    
How do you guys get the photos large on here? To fill the post? Can't suss it out :( 
I don't think there is much difference between the models in regards to picture quality (just fine tuning and shooting speed) and I'd even be happy with the first rx100. If this is a long term investment then I'd go with the brand new model to get the warranty etc. But I've not owned a camera for longer than 6 months up to now.. :/ 
That makes sense to me. I keep changing to my SS amp for comparison purposes and its just too polite sounding for me.  The more I'm listening to these (call it burn in, brain burn in or whatever) the more I'm thinking how good they are. I might even go out on a whim here and say I'm enjoying them more for orchestral music than the HD800 (unless the recording is spot on) :O The reason is, these are much more forgiving. HD800 will show you how good/bad the recording is...
Few early impressions from my first night with these fellas (I think early impressions are important before they have time to brainwash you :D ). As I've already said in the above post I was pleasantly surprised by the treble straight away. It's hard not to have preconceptions when a headphone has been labelled this or that.. So I try as hard as possible to listen with my ears and no-one else's when judging SQ.    So... Starting with the overall balance: These seem...
Good to see you my friend. And yes ofcourse vintage all the way :)  Received them today and I'm pleasantly surprised by the treble up to now. Very sweet - sharp and sweet. I'm reminded of the HE500 treble. Seems like a healthy balance with the bass. I'm still adjusting to them so not going to say anything else yet. Just having fun! 
Yes and you really need to hear them on your own system. I'll post some early impressions probably this weekend.