Posts by lee730

Sounds interesting...
Burn in is generally more noticeable and for longer periods of time with Dynamic drivers. But my 8As and the SE5 continued changing for well over 50 hours of usage. I'd say the SE over 75 hours.
 Wow... I did listen to them for a bit yesterday. But I think they may need to be ran in a bit. Unless maybe the Triad isn't the best pairing. I also agree on using them deep on the stem. That brought the sound into focus for me as well. Hisound generally creates pretty good IEMs for the price point. Even their last iteration really surprised me when paired with the correct sources. But as I said I'll have to run them in some more and spend more time with them to get a...
 Well that is good you got it back. But sorry they didn't receive the package to begin with. Makes me wonder if it was indeed stuck in customs due to the battery.....
 More cushion for the pushin' ;).
 Well the AKG3003 is along the lines of neutral. So is the 1Plus2 but they are noticeably different in their overall presentations IMO. Maybe consider looking into the UERM thread? Supposedly that is one of the most neutral IEMs available if Flat is what you are after.
 Well believe it or not I can be quite reserved/shy myself. I'm also not a fan of getting drunk or being under the influence. I've been drunk a few times having fun with friends. I'd probably be more open though when drunk then not lol. But it's not a habit and is very rare that I drink. Probably had a couple beers this year in total. I mostly consume water than anything else. Also when I'm drunk I'm a happy person. I don't get aggressive and I can still think straight. I...
 You spoiled little rice-kitty :P.
 The thing is if you find the AKGs to be on the thicker side yet that isn't a problem for you on the Merlin I don't know what to say? Just putting two and two together doesn't add up? Basically I don't know how anyone can properly recommend you an IEM until that is cleared up. Otherwise you may be disappointed in a recommendation which is still a possibility regardless.... Are you looking for a V-shaped sound signature? Maybe the Flat 4 Sui would be your ticket....
@ LookingforIEMs: Wow you're really confusing me now lol. I don't consider the AKG3003 to have a very thick sound. They have a lighter note weight. The treble is airy and brassy. IEMs like the 8A, 334 and SE5 have a thicker sound. I suggest you look up descriptions from the sound glossary and see if that can help you to articulate better. If anything this will help us to help you lol.   http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary