Posts by lee730

Because the Studio V has a lighter note weight and is very airy. The iPod Video is quite a bit more colored and bass heavy from what I recall. The signature is more long the lines of 627 Op Amp.
 The one for my old Sansa Fuze was very durable and outlasted the player itself.... Well actually both got stolen...  
 Now we just need some high-quality leather and we can have a domniatrix thing goin on ;)..
How many of those headhpones are beats? ;)... I think here it would be much more noticeable to be wearing headphones than IEMs. Then again most here wear ibuds....
I don't know wearing headphones in general is quite noticeable IMO. Wearing IEMs is much more discrete.
 I'm be first in line for that tour again (hopefully) ;)...
 I definitely agree with that. Having a good power source adds authority/weight to the sound while with sources that lack power tend to be thin and lack punch :).
Free .99 ;)... I didn't know we could give you thumbs up? Did huddler recently change that for moderators?
Hmm so you like the sound better? I never stuck with it long enough to really notice. I just couldn't stand how buggy the UI became after that. Especially having to click each time to scroll down....
 lol....