or Connect

Posts by lee730

Actually RedJohn different IEMs might also exhibit different characteristics when burning in. For example I can see it very possible for an IEM to become more bassy with burn in or an IEM where the bass may become more controlled with usage. It depends on the IEM, how it was designed etc. In the instance with the Shozy I have been quite happy with it from day 1. Maybe the signature might have smoothed out a bit, mids would be more apparent on this (lush). Ultimately for me...
   lol
 May also has somewhat to do with the sources being used to drive the IEM. Really have no qualms with this IEM. If it improves more or not I am a happy camper with its sound vs what I paid. 
 I'm honestly not concerned with that. They sound so good as is ;)
Or maybe Misanthrope-May :P
Yes the large ones.
Luckily the FX850s are as comfy in my ears as the Shozys. I use the same JVC Tips for both. Shozys more portable and care free for sure .
And there you have it . Killer of giants Seriously, I really like them both. Especially with the S6 the FX850s bass is well controlled.
I could easily see people preferring the Shozy over the FX850. They sound that good IMO.
 Do yourself a favor and give it a listen. It's a superior product to the 3rd ANV IMO and the ANV was already very good on its own. I still have the AK120 S-mod. I plan on getting the Paw Gold down the road and I'm pretty much good on sources.