or Connect

Posts by lee730

That's awesome man. Didn't think I'd see Vegemite sandwiches used so swiftly in a sentence. This song comes to mind :). 
q tips and hearing aid dryer.
There looked to be some sweat caught in there. I noticed no sound on one side and was thinking something happened to them.
 I'd say Fit Ear then Noble if you are mainly concerned with aesthetics ;).
 They're great stress-relievers. We also have a dog and some parrots.
Congrats. Not sure if variation between the IEMs is playing a part in this. I don't find the mids to be recessed at all.... Quite the contrary. They are a bit mid-centric if anything. The highs seem to be opening up more with usage. Had to clean the filters and was surprised they sounded even better after doing that lol.
What about Meat Jun-June :P
 I'd be listening to that album in "style" ;)
 Yep and your source can also make you tempted to pump it up even more. S-mod background so black it's quite easy to go overboard lol...
  You'd be surprised how often people listen to their gear at too loud of volume and not even realize it.... Hearing damage and noise pollution is a much bigger issues than it is made out to be. For example I can confidently say 90% of the individuals who used my gear cranked that volume up way way too high.... That though is very much comfortable volume listening for these individuals.