or Connect

Posts by lee730

Sounds like the screen is defective. Are you able to listen to music on it? When you first power the unit it on and when you plug your IEM/headphones in it (provided the screen was working), it will prompt you to choose between A mode and B mode. So if you click the middle button first it will choose A mode. If you press the right button it will move over to B mode. Then hit the middle button. This is so you can at least test out the signatures. You won't have much of any...
 Will they offer to repair for you at a cost? I hope so.
Is your unit under warranty? Try to contact hisound and see if they xan repair it.
Here are directions from Jack. There was an issue with the initial unit I had. It was a defective screen though. But the directions may help.
Sorry to hear that. Did you contact hisound to get directions on unbricking it or warranty?
 What mode do you like best? HO or LO?
 Maybe look into the SE5. Don't bother with the 8a.... :P
 No the firmwares are still available. I just clicked on the link and it prompted me to download the files.... I suggest not using the most updated firmware which is what you may be searching for. That firmware had nothing but problems. I recommend the dynamic firmware listed in the link below.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/587884/hisound-studio-rocoo-firmware-files
Also the studio v 3rd anv is best suited to the firmware used on the second generation units. I think that can be found under Hisound firmwares thread?
Try to contact hisound to inquire about possible warranty or repair. The issue you may be having iis what I've experienced with a dead unit.