or Connect

Posts by lee730

how about margarita-may.
lol when you mentioned adel technology. I was hoping it didn't have anything to do with Adel's 21 album ;). Deplorable mastering.... The only reason you can listen to those tracks at a lower volume is because the volume is brick walled and sacrifices dynamic range and detail. Basically so the track sticks out at lower volumes for the general public.
Exactly which I also posted the source will play a roll in it. Thats the case on my Studio 6

Jurassic-june
Well we agree to disagree. I think it easily hangs up their with $500+ dollar IEMs. At least from what I'm hearing and on my equipment to drive them. I've let 3 of my co-workers try them out for kicks. They can't believe how clear the Shozy and S6 sounded. Pretty impressive considering I've never gotten that reaction from co-workers before. Usually they just don't get it lol.
For me it was the other way around. Ended up missing the 1Plus2.
 You live and you learn :P.
 Sound Eq you should hear the SE5 with rock. It's to die for...
 Nah, just trust your senses. Though I'm the type who always questions and go back and forward. Generally always come back to the same conclusion lol :P. I'm jealous want to give these a try...